GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
I understand perfectly. People still drive to get groceries, go to work, etc. Even with people working from home, I don't expect work related deaths were very high to begin with, except maybe at factories. But they can't work from home. :rolleyes:

Not here we have more public transport than you do & more people were using home delivery of groceries etc, so basically you could get everything delivered to you door...I know many people who didn't use their cars for months & even where I am the roads were so empty ..the last time I saw it like that was 26yrs ago when the population up here was way less...

We also (in UK) had lockdowns where you weren't allowed to go more than 5miles from your home....

So thats why there was hardly any road traffic & so very few RTA's.....

Huge drop in car crashes as drivers stay home amid coronavirus lockdown | Express & Star (expressandstar.com)

UK road travel falls to 1955 levels as Covid-19 lockdown takes hold | Transport | The Guardian

UK Gov figures:- from June 2019 to June 2020 show a 14% drop in the RTA deaths....

Reported road casualties in Great Britain, provisional estimates: year ending June 2020 - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

Again actual facts.....please remember that I usually make certain of what I say & can prove it before I open my mouth....;)

Reactions: WAP

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
From the article
"
Q: I'm fully vaccinated. Should I get an antibody test to check my immunity to COVID-19?

A: You might be tempted to take an antibody test to find out whether your COVID vaccine worked. But — no."
If only you had read past the first sentence...

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Not here we have more public transport than you do & more people were using home delivery of groceries etc, so basically you could get everything delivered to you door...I know many people who didn't use their cars for months & even where I am the roads were so empty ..the last time I saw it like that was 26yrs ago when the population up here was way less...

We also (in UK) had lockdowns where you weren't allowed to go more than 5miles from your home....

So thats why there was hardly any road traffic & so very few RTA's.....

Huge drop in car crashes as drivers stay home amid coronavirus lockdown | Express & Star (expressandstar.com)

UK road travel falls to 1955 levels as Covid-19 lockdown takes hold | Transport | The Guardian

UK Gov figures:- from June 2019 to June 2020 show a 14% drop in the RTA deaths....

Reported road casualties in Great Britain, provisional estimates: year ending June 2020 - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)

Again actual facts.....please remember that I usually make certain of what I say & can prove it before I open my mouth....;)
Dave,

Did you have the rash of speeders there? I noticed (and heard reports) that with the fewer cars there were noticeably more people just flying on the roads (ie 90mph+)

Mud

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Who the fuck believes Fauci? He's like the people who try to predict the weather. Give it a few minutes and he'll change what he says.

People that understand the scientific method trust Fauci. Those that don't understand how science works don't.

Again, the fact that you don't understand that is about you, not Fauci. He's simply going where the science goes.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

I know right.

Ricky- here's an article that supports my opinion.

Article- opposite of Ricky's opinion.

Ricky- claims victory.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
It's all propaganda after that. The truth is, if you test for antibodies you might not like what you find out. That's all I need to know about the gene therapy 'vaccine.'

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Article - 'This glass is half empty'
Me- The glass is half empty
GTIfan and haters - The glass is half FULL!!! Read the article!!!

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
It's all propaganda after that. The truth is, if you test for antibodies you might not like what you find out. That's all I need to know about the gene therapy 'vaccine.'

So the part you agree with and can fit into your narrative is true, but the stuff that doesn't is propaganda fake news. Got it.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
So the part you agree with and can fit into your narrative is true, but the stuff that doesn't is propaganda fake news. Got it.
You gotta take what you can get from the 'experts.' It's all half truths. Critical thinking required.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
My house was built in 1963. I wanted to test for asbestos, so I bought a lead paint test kit. It came back saying 0, so I guess that means there's no asbestos in my house.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Apparently people don't want to stop wearing masks...begging CDC to roll back 'guidance.' STOCKHOLM SYNDROME, I told you.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

So again, you use one sentence from a source to support your claim, while ignoring that the entire source says the exact opposite of what you're claiming.

Your MO is post dubious Twitter claims, then support them with reputable sources, but completely misrepresent what the source says.

You're a cancer on society.

Reactions: WAP