GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
So you're saying Clapton made up his reactions to the Astra Zeneca vaccine?

No, I'm saying he's a drama queen.

If his reaction was so bad after the first, he probably shouldn't have gotten the second one.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
2nd largest city in Wales, UK had similar deaths past 5 years...where are all the extra bodies from the SCAMdemic??

View attachment 213873

Been covered before....

Due to the lockdown i.e. no sports, no driving etc...those normal deaths were "replaced" by Covid-19 deaths.....

The only "hiding" of any data in the UK has been the fact they only class a COVID-19 death if the person died within 28days of a positive test...

At the beginning they were also including those who had COVID-19 & admitted ..but had a long "illness term" & died after say 2 months.....so they shortened it to make it not look so bad..the death is still recorded, but death not from COVID-19....

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Eric Clapton says propaganda told him the vaccine was safe...adverse effects made him fear he would never play again.
https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/eric-clapton-disastrous-vaccine-propaganda-1170264/

Yeah well he has several long term health conditions....which he voiced in 2018......so nothing new here...

peripheral neuropathy.

Eric Clapton Struggling with Lower Back Pain and Nerve Damage (treatingpain.com)

I mean, I'm going deaf; I've got tinnitus. My hands just about work," Clapton said.

Read More: Eric Clapton Says He's 'Going Deaf' | https://ultimateclassicrock.com/eric-clapton-going-deaf/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
And that would have been your medical advice to him?

Absolutely, people that have severe adverse reactions to any medication shouldn't use that medication again.

Is that somehow controversial to you?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Absolutely, people that have severe adverse reactions to any medication shouldn't use that medication again.

Is that somehow controversial to you?
I only asked a question. What would have you recommended he do to be as protected from Covid as possible? Other than being careful and wearing a mask etc. Different type of vaccine?