GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
keep it somewhat civil people.... I'm in a good mood because I just found out I won a milwaukee 3/8 right angle impact just now. Calling people pieces of shit would normally get you removed but since the good mood it'll be a warning.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
lies.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
No one has posted in the other COVID thread since last week.
mission.jpg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'm still waiting for 'peer-reviewed' anything from anybody here that refutes anything I've posted.

Scientists don't normally peer review conspiracy theories and guys on the internet that can't interpret raw numbers.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Surely there is something that says what I'm posting is NOT TRUE???

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Again, you started this whole thing. And in 28 pages you've shown us nothing that objectively says the rest of the world is full of shit.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Deaths/population (Total numbers) = 0.0083% dead
49m4z5.jpg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

You ignored the excess death rate and health worker death deaths, so it's obvious you can't be reasoned with.

If every infectous disease organization in the world telling you to wear a mask doesn't convince you, nothing will. Wait to you see what happens when 90% of the population has been exposed and their natural immunity is lost in a few months. Like everything else, stupid people have to learn the hard way. When you have family and friends die, remember, they're only 1% and they deserve it for being old or sick.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Deaths/population (Total numbers) = 0.0083% dead
View attachment 180900
That's not the death rate. You can't count a part of the population that hasn't been exposed. By this logic, Michael Jordan has flown over everyone in the world to deliver a slam dunk. You don't count people who aren't playing...

The real death rate is 3.64% -- percentage of deaths/cases

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Wrong. The case number is UNKNOWN. Only a fraction of the population has been tested, and a fraction of that test is accurate.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
you can't be reasoned with
Tell what they're saying on CNN, MSNBC, FOX, ABC, CBS...you're right. I don't speak brainwashed.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Wrong. The case number is UNKNOWN. Only a fraction of the population has been tested, and a fraction of that test is accurate.
You're right, so we go with the data we have currently. We go with what we know. We don't blindly extrapolate like you're doing, that's not science -- that's reckless.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
That is a pretty valid statement. When it comes to science, created and provided by scientists, the population should technically be best off accepting their overall claims. You cant really cherry pick it. How the government, media, social media, and the people handle the science provided is one thing, but taking what the scientists say at face value is another. The scientists say wear masks and social distance as much as possible. Therefore that is kind of what we should be doing...