GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Fred Eshelman is the poster child for big pharma.. I wonder why he’d give? I thought trump was forcing drops in pharmaceutical pricing?
No idea. I assume there was a this for that? If not you’d just be pissing off one of the rights biggest campaign contributors

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'12 Autobahn 2Dr 6mt

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
You guys are like hawks circling their prey. The thread is quiet and someone posts something and instantly it's an all out attack and a feeding frenzy. Do you all have this thread on speed dial? 😂
Dude posted a fake link talking about “I can’t wait to see u try and rebuttal this” or some such

and I click the link and it’s the same fake shit that’s been circulating since February or March dude.

some of y’all don’t fact check and it truly shows. Why would i rebuttal a lie LOL

Reactions: WAP

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Dude posted a fake link talking about “I can’t wait to see u try and rebuttal this” or some such

and I click the link and it’s the same fake shit that’s been circulating since February or March dude.

some of y’all don’t fact check and it truly shows. Why would i rebuttal a lie LOL

MuH NarRaTiVe!

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

I didn't even look at the link. I stand by what I said it was just a funny comment and it's true. No activity for an hour and a half and then all hell breaks loose. It's like you're vultures just watching and waiting. Says alot actually.

AM407

Autocross Champion

Speaking of fact checking, you’re not fact checking the right link. Click it again: it’s not old, it’s a recent article from Nov. 22, 2020.

Here’s the proper rebuttal: https://www.jhunewsletter.com/article/2020/11/a-closer-look-at-u-s-deaths-due-to-covid-19

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I didn't even look at the link. I stand by what I said it was just a funny comment and it's true. No activity for an hour and a half and then all hell breaks loose. It's like you're vultures just watching and waiting. Says alot actually.
I mean. What if the thread was quiet for hours. Then I posted some shit that explained, intelligently mind you, that every republican politician was an antichrist.

and the link leads to a real legit looking site too. Some of the folks here would’ve jumped down my throat quick!

we can’t let bullshit slide.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Speaking of fact checking, you’re not fact checking the right link. Click it again: it’s not old, it’s a recent article from Nov. 22, 2020.

Here’s the proper rebuttal: https://www.jhunewsletter.com/article/2020/11/a-closer-look-at-u-s-deaths-due-to-covid-19
Bro the numbers get photoshopped every other week. And it gets posted and reposted and shared and reshared.

why would the John Hopkins center disagree with doctors, data, science, the cdc and who? Cmon man

edit. After further googling. Jhc has constantly warned people on an almost monthly basis that there’s fake info going around allegedly quoting jhc LOL.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I mean. What if the thread was quiet for hours. Then I posted some shit that explained, intelligently mind you, that every republican politician was an antichrist.

and the link leads to a real legit looking site too. Some of the folks here would’ve jumped down my throat quick!

we can’t let bullshit slide.

But how do you know that there was a new post in this thread?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5

Also. Your linking to a thing. Written by a reporter. That’s skewing and straight up faking data and slapping jhc’s name all over it

yet jhc consistently says “hey there’s fake graphs and info with our name on it, it’s fake, don’t believe it” 😂

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Notification icon on the top right. I was reading a thing here. Some people really do believe more brake caliper pistons = better stopping power. So as I was reading that I saw the notification

mind your business bro. Why do u get to ask that LOL

Mk6Autobahn

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'12 Autobahn 2Dr 6mt
Not sure about others but it sends me an email every time someone posts lol. Set that way by default and I’ve been trying to figure out how to change it

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Notification icon on the top right. I was reading a thing here. Some people really do believe more brake caliper pistons = better stopping power. So as I was reading that I saw the notification

mind your business bro. Why do u get to ask that LOL

Same reason you get to. Lol.