GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Whatever. I could post the same link and you guys would yell DEBUNKED GTFO YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

You know man, try us, prove it. Post a link, any link, that isn’t from some far-right propaganda machine that can easily debunked with lack of evidence

This video has what is lacking from your references, evidence of the actual crime.

The video clearly shows the individual talking about how to perform an illegal act, saying he was going to do (evidence of intent).

Evidence shows he did register to vote at his Brother’s house in GA, which appears to be pending indictment (evidence of crime).

In comparison, Jesse Morgan, your USPS driver “felt” he was being used to move fraudulent ballots because a USPS worker was rude to him. Oh, and he couldn’t find his favorite trailer. Then there’s the part where he saw completed mail in ballots being shipped from NY to PA.

What’s lacking is the knowledge that those ballots he saw were completed PA ballots, and where they were coming from.

He doesn’t know what is in the envelopes, and there are a number of reasons completed PA ballots could be coming from NY. Take for example that EVERY piece of mail to and from anyone stationed aboard/over seas at APO/FPO-AE is funneled through New York. Just like every piece related to APO/FPO-AP goes through San Francisco, and all APO/FPO-AA goes through Miami. This just covers service members. How about expats living abroad, or residents of PA that mailed their ballots from somewhere routed through NY. The list goes on and on. But what is lacking here is the specific “ballots” he saw were in fact illegal. He didn’t open them, so he doesn’t know, he is assuming. (no evidence of intent)

PA has laws governing mail in ballots. From what this dude reports, it is in line white said laws. (No evidence of crime)

Then there’s the sworn affidavits that the trump camp won’t release. An affidavit is the statement of someone, on what they perceive to be true. Part of investigation work is to gather this stuff then start plucking out the what from the chaff.

homeboy being on video saying he was going to commit a felony, then commuting said felony is a slam dunk.

truck driver that feels something is going on isn’t.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I will admit this is pretty far out there, even for me. Just thought I would share it.
1607177743664.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
You know man, try us, prove it. Post a link, any link, that isn’t from some far-right propaganda machine that can easily debunked with lack of evidence

This video has what is lacking from your references, evidence of the actual crime.

The video clearly shows the individual talking about how to perform an illegal act, saying he was going to do (evidence of intent).

Evidence shows he did register to vote at his Brother’s house in GA, which appears to be pending indictment (evidence of crime).

In comparison, Jesse Morgan, your USPS driver “felt” he was being used to move fraudulent ballots because a USPS worker was rude to him. Oh, and he couldn’t find his favorite trailer. Then there’s the part where he saw completed mail in ballots being shipped from NY to PA.

What’s lacking is the knowledge that those ballots he saw were completed PA ballots, and where they were coming from.

He doesn’t know what is in the envelopes, and there are a number of reasons completed PA ballots could be coming from NY. Take for example that EVERY piece of mail to and from anyone stationed aboard/over seas at APO/FPO-AE is funneled through New York. Just like every piece related to APO/FPO-AP goes through San Francisco, and all APO/FPO-AA goes through Miami. This just covers service members. How about expats living abroad, or residents of PA that mailed their ballots from somewhere routed through NY. The list goes on and on. But what is lacking here is the specific “ballots” he saw were in fact illegal. He didn’t open them, so he doesn’t know, he is assuming. (no evidence of intent)

PA has laws governing mail in ballots. From what this dude reports, it is in line white said laws. (No evidence of crime)

Then there’s the sworn affidavits that the trump camp won’t release. An affidavit is the statement of someone, on what they perceive to be true. Part of investigation work is to gather this stuff then start plucking out the what from the chaff.

homeboy being on video saying he was going to commit a felony, then commuting said felony is a slam dunk.

truck driver that feels something is going on isn’t.
Supposedly they now have a Dominion machine from a small place in Georgia named Ware county.
It shows proof of Trump votes being switched to Biden.
I would post a link, but we know how that goes.
Just wait and see maybe someone else you deem credible will report it.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1607179552058.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1607179890255.png

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
READ ME:

This is the most important post I have ever made. Back on Tuesday Dec 1st just like Joe Biden and the Democrats, Jay stole the coveted post # 10,000 from the real winner RiceBurner. I am proud to say during the recount we found fraudulent posts and if you go back you can see that the results have been updated to show the rightful winner to be RiceBurner. This dark chapter has been put behind us and we are looking forward to 4 more years.

Mud

page 667 for those that want the proof

Link added for ease or find it yourself for the skeptics (page 667)

https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/inde...t-definitely-not-a-conspiracy.376489/page-667

Last edited:

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
READ ME:

This is the most important post I have ever made. Back on Tuesday Dec 1st just like Joe Biden and the Democrats, Jay stole the coveted post # 10,000 from the real winner RiceBurner. I am proud to say during the recount we found fraudulent posts and if you go back you can see that the results have been updated to show the rightful winner to be RiceBurner. This dark chapter has been put behind us and we are looking forward to 4 more years.

Mud

page 667 for those that insist on seeing it for themselves.
That's not right!

Fraud!

@Corprin gonna be on fire later. You just had to go and mess with the past Mud. Haven't you seen Back to the Future II, come on man.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Let me help with the notion folks laugh at your “sources”.

Supposedly they now have a Dominion machine from a small place in Georgia named Ware county.
It shows proof of Trump votes being switched to Biden.
I would post a link, but we know how that goes.
Just wait and see maybe someone else you deem credible will report it.

This was reported by the “Steve Bannon War Room.” Three days ago the crazies were yapping about all data being wiped and hard drives shredded. Remember that now debunked narrative you pushed? Now they have a machine that shows vote switching and then matching paper backups being hacked. Now the paper is conjecture on my part, but it’s the basis for the 100% matching, meaning the people who voted for Biden wanted to vote for Biden.

This Dominion dust up is grossly unfounded and dangerous for people.

I’ll know the truth when me and Crystal Methany and attend the rally this weekend!

1607182088626.jpg

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Overnight update:

Forum stunned by Jay's turn to the dark side.

Only 2 pages added.
Jay have you been a antivaxxer along?
Oh here we go lmfao I don't believe the gub'nment lies about o/11 and all of the sudden I'm an anti vaxxer? LOL I love the internet and this thread