GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
@Wastegate13, it gets good and you don't wanna miss anything between page 13 and 662 - i promise!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I'm not saying what's real or not real...but for someone to say it's fake implies that they have real knowledge otherwise.
true, but kind of like how the covid test cases follow a trend of accuracy (like we see the peaks and valleys across the country) we have also determined the sheep has cried wolf a few too many times.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
buUUUUuuut... of those that test - even it it is 50/50 false positive or false negative - follow a trend. Meaning, the spikes we see across the board in regions with people that are definately more sick, we are seeing results that follow a trend regardless.

Therefore your logic is false
The numbers are real, my logic be damned.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
What is this, hide and seek or something? You can't prove falsivity all the time. Prove to me there is not a flying spaghetti monster in the sky. Oh you can't? That means its real!

I might have seen that spaghetti monster. 😂

I know what you mean but that's what makes this thread this thread. You can't take anything in this thread seriously.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I might have seen that spaghetti monster. 😂

I know what you mean but that's what makes this thread this thread. You can't take anything in this thread seriously.
I was deadly serious when I started the thread.
And I am mostly serious, most of the time. Except when I'm being funny.

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
@Wastegate13, it gets good and you don't wanna miss anything between page 13 and 662 - i promise!

I was afraid of that lol. Maybe I’ll find time to read through it one day. I’m an “essential employee” so I’ve been at work as scheduled this whole year as has my wife. I got the rona in august, best disease I ever had. Low grade fever, a little annoying cough and I couldn’t smell or taste anything for a day. 72 hours total symptomatic but it got me 2 weeks home paid from work.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I was afraid of that lol. Maybe I’ll find time to read through it one day. I’m an “essential employee” so I’ve been at work as scheduled this whole year as has my wife. I got the rona in august, best disease I ever had. Low grade fever, a little annoying cough and I couldn’t smell or taste anything for a day. 72 hours total symptomatic but it got me 2 weeks home paid from work.

Nice to see someone benefited from the rona.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
You heard it here first! Another Golf driver survived the virus months ago!!! Now you have the 'beautiful immunity.' Good on ya mate!

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
@Wastegate13 this thread changes lives.
It was peer reviewed a few pages back. Glad you could make it.

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
You heard it here first! Another Golf driver survived the virus months ago!!! Now you have the 'beautiful immunity.' Good on ya mate!

So far there have been 27 of us at work. Most cases were asymptomatic to mild. One guy was admitted to the hospital as a precaution because of his health history. All but one are back to work now. She’s currently on quarantine, last I heard she was completely asymptomatic and just bored at home. Few coworkers have had elderly parents succumb to it but none seem particularly surprised by that fact. Mostly of the idea that if it wasn’t this it could have been anything else. When you’re pushing 85+ a strong wind could be the end for you, ask my grandma RIP.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
lmao thread title!

glad you didn't get it bad.

It's really started to hit close to home for me.

* Most of wifes family in Mexico city got it at once (they live together) and were really bad for 2 weeks, almost took one to hospital
* Co worker had horrible cough for two weeks and fever on and off, almost killed his dad, but he made it
* Dad's friend went to hospital, looking like he will be ok
* 1%deadnationwidesuckitZricketyFUCKTHEPOLICE

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
When you’re pushing 85+ a strong wind could be the end for you, ask my grandma RIP.
LOL you have a great sensibility about you, I respect that.