GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
The memes I posted with COVID and CDC stats were real...no one bothered to do the math except me.

Yes they did and they concluded that you used the wrong denominators making the math not accurate.

Pretty much everything in this thread is fake.

It feels that way sometimes. Reminds me why I hated this crap in school.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Yes they did and they concluded that you used the wrong denominators making the math not accurate.
I used the only reliable denominators available...population size and deaths. This is the most reasonable approach.
You can't use the tested number for multiple reasons.
-Test not accurate
-Not everyone is tested
-A negative today could be positive tomorrow
-A positive today could be negative tomorrow

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
I think I used Ancestry is 23 and me better?
They have similar features, but Ancestry charges you fees for a lot of extras that come free from 23andme. It really comes down to who you want having that info about you, Google or the Church of LDS. I trust Google more, plus they already have way more data on me anyway, why not my DNA too?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
When you say 'they' you mean GTIfan99 who is arguably the worst physician assistant in history. Also bad at MATH.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
RIP Lewis Hamilton
LOL he tested positive after testing negative. I wouldn't think anything of it. He'll be back. Another corona SURVIVOR.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
The point is you have to prove what he says is false. You can't just say it's false.
What is this, hide and seek or something? You can't prove falsivity all the time. Prove to me there is not a flying spaghetti monster in the sky. Oh you can't? That means its real!

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
What is this, hide and seek or something? You can't prove falsivity all the time. Prove to me there is not a flying spaghetti monster in the sky. Oh you can't? That means its real!
I'm not saying what's real or not real...but for someone to say it's fake implies that they have real knowledge otherwise.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Mah pastafarian

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I used the only reliable denominators available...population size and deaths. This is the most reasonable approach.
You can't use the tested number for multiple reasons.
-Test not accurate
-Not everyone is tested
-A negative today could be positive tomorrow
-A positive today could be negative tomorrow
buUUUUuuut... of those that test - even it it is 50/50 false positive or false negative - follow a trend. Meaning, the spikes we see across the board in regions with people that are definately more sick, we are seeing results that follow a trend regardless.

Therefore your logic is false