GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Florida is the dangling wang of the united states

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
i need to read something else. i got like 3 audiobooks going that i just don't feel like finishing. last good book i read on paperback was 'capitalism: how it really works' - an old textbook from my wife. It was a pretty good read lol

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
maybe its time to take out the ole' bible and see what it had to say about coronavirus...

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Regarding the pay for pardon scheme, there are no names or time frame associated with the redacted court documents. It could be anyone, my guess is Obama.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
maybe its time to take out the ole' bible and see what it had to say about coronavirus...
I think Isaiah is a great start for current events.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I'll kick it off. Most of the far left stuff won't work if you're a Christian and follow the Bible.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Nor will the far right stuff

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Depends what side is more for killing people or letting them starve i guess.

Left - abortions and global commerce
Right - war and letting rest of world starve

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I'll kick it off. Most of the far left stuff won't work if you're a Christian and follow the Bible.
i think the way we as a society approach things have to change with the times, it should be an ever evolving thing. while the bible stays stagnated.

it’s hard to better a society when we have to work within the confines of a very old book/teachings

no offense to anyone here. I take no issue with any religion, religious folks or even hard core atheists. But we really do need to think about us as a society before we thing what would the holy books do.

Last edited: