GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I get the gist of what he is saying...the intranet can be connected to the internet...does not necessarily mean it's standalone.
No man. The intranet is either a local connection or via internet. But it’s a pipe. An internet within an internet so to speak

Last edited:

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Actually very few people try to prove Zrick is wrong. They just ridicule him.

And once again before you jump on my ass I don't agree with a lot of what Zrick says but saying he's wrong without proof doesn't work.
I see why. The shit he posts is terribly false

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
No man. The internet is either a local connection or via internet. But it’s a pipe. An internet within an internet so to speak
I think you meant INTRAnet somewhere in there...

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

And once again before you jump on my ass I don't agree with a lot of what Zrick says but saying he's wrong without proof doesn't work.
Its true but it kind of speaks to his track record. Everything people DO respond to provde his logic is flawed or facts irrelevant or false.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1606877875689.png

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
23 and me > ancestry.com

I think I used Ancestry is 23 and me better?

I got tied of trying and going through his articles and highlighting the half truths and kinda maybe sorta stuff that he was extrapolating from them. Or an article wouldn't even really confirm what he was saying just one vague sentence that he ran with. He ignored it. If you post something that contradicts it, it's fake.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
What do you guys think about the Snowden revelations circa 2013? Did you see the movie? The documentary? We've been hoovering ALL the data from all over the world since at least 2007. Like him or hate him, there were some disturbing disclosures.
Snowden on Netflix now, Joseph Gordon-Levitt is awesome.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

I got tied of trying and going through his articles and highlighting the half truths and kinda maybe sorta stuff that he was extrapolating from them. Or an article wouldn't even really confirm what he was saying just one vague sentence that he ran with. He ignored it. If you post something that contradicts it, it's fake.
The memes I posted with COVID and CDC stats were real...no one bothered to do the math except me.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

Pretty much everything in this thread is fake.