GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
100%. With the CDC and Pfizer now admitting things that were getting people banned from social media only a few months ago, some people's entire belief systems are coming into question.
The sad thing is many would rather fight for a fallacy than accept their beliefs were wrong and that they were duped.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

MuscleToMouse94

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
I have returned!!

Good to see that this thread hasn’t stopped pumping out juicy content. Keep it up, Zrick!!

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
So many spicy topics...

• Vaccines altering menstrual cycles in women.
  • CDC admits the vaccine does not prevent transmission
  • CDC admits more than 75% of cases were people with 4 or more comorbidities
  • European Union Medicines Agency warning repeated frequent covid boosters could adversely affect the immune response and may not be feasible
  • Military doc leak discussing effectiveness of Ivermectin and HCQ during all stages of the virus since April 2020
  • More information uncovered on the lab-leak theory, looking like it's America's fault.
  • Pfizer CEO admitted two doses of the vaccine offer very little protection

I can understand why so many people are confused. After all, social media has taught you conspiracy theorist means people who believe bigfoot is real and 9/11 was done by space-lasers. The most ridiculous examples such as magnets/microchips/5g tracking are all that is ever covered on the news, and by covered I mean made fun of. People with rational concerns and questions were just called conspiracy theorists.

Look where we are now, just here with my 6mg a day horse medicine and a big fuck you.
People are too stupid to ask the main question: Cui prodest?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
'Vaxxed' medical workers with COVID being allowed to work due to staff shortage. The data says the shots are weakening your immune system.
Meanwhile many of us that refused the jab are doing just fine...

1642177209217.png

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
I try to keep track of some of these things. According to reports from some hospitals, breakthrough cases run from 20%-50%. mainly old people. Sucks to be me.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
I try to keep track of some of these things. According to reports from some hospitals, breakthrough cases run from 20%-50%. mainly old people. Sucks to be me.
My brother just had it, double dosed early last year. The main thing he complained about was a sore throat(41yo)

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I know of 10 breakthrough cases personally at this point and they range from 10 to early 50s. Anecdotal I know but true none the less. We ALL have been lied to every step of the way here but don't be afraid, I am sure you will be fine.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
We have been saying this for almost two years in this forum and the previous participants in this thread argued the point. I truly believe those other participants talking points are continuing to dissolve as more of what we have said is coming to light that is why they no longer participate in this discussion.

Covid Updates: C.D.C. Says Cloth Masks Are Not as Effective as Others​

Published Jan. 14, 2022Updated Jan. 15, 2022, 9:52 a.m. ET

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2022/01/14/world/omicron-covid-vaccine-tests

Last edited: