GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
This is a f**king nightmare. How can anyone want their children to inherit a world where this is okay? I don't know about Germany, but everyone in the US proposing these "contact tracing tools" keeps saying that it can't / won't be used as an individual tracking tool. Obviously it's bullsh*t.
Time to buy land and become self sustaining off the grid.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
This is a f**king nightmare. How can anyone want their children to inherit a world where this is okay? I don't know about Germany, but everyone in the US proposing these "contact tracing tools" keeps saying that it can't / won't be used as an individual tracking tool. Obviously it's bullsh*t.
Their endgame is obvious to anyone that's paying attention.
Ever heard of the Georgia Guidestones?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
@zrickety I doubt you browse the mk7 forums much, but I thought you'd find it comical that many of the lefties that once filled this thread still obsess over you throughout the rest of the forum, including 'on-topic' threads :ROFLMAO:
LOLOL I love it.
I have an mkv/mk6 car, so you won't find me there. But this is fascinating news.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Zrick broke their hearts. Then again they're weaklings to begin with.
I can't take all the credit. I think the reality of the SCAMdemic is setting in for folks...it only took 2 years for them to figure out what took me 2 months.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Score another L for Brandon.

1642109312542.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Supreme court ruling in our favor, but only because OSHA rule exceeds OSHA authority.
However States lost a similar battle. Court ruled healthcare workers could be mandated because "facilities that wish to participate in Medicare and Medicaid have always been obligated to satisfy a host of conditions that address the safe and effective provision of healthcare, not simply sound accounting."

Wait until they find out the shots are neither safe or effective...