GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Elon Musk Tweets Zrick, Riceburner Trades For A Fiesta - It's Nothing Personal Pal

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
09 GTI
'Vaxxed' medical workers with COVID being allowed to work due to staff shortage. The data says the shots are weakening your immune system.
Meanwhile many of us that refused the jab are doing just fine...

1642177209217.png

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
I try to keep track of some of these things. According to reports from some hospitals, breakthrough cases run from 20%-50%. mainly old people. Sucks to be me.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
VW
I try to keep track of some of these things. According to reports from some hospitals, breakthrough cases run from 20%-50%. mainly old people. Sucks to be me.
My brother just had it, double dosed early last year. The main thing he complained about was a sore throat(41yo)

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I know of 10 breakthrough cases personally at this point and they range from 10 to early 50s. Anecdotal I know but true none the less. We ALL have been lied to every step of the way here but don't be afraid, I am sure you will be fine.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
We have been saying this for almost two years in this forum and the previous participants in this thread argued the point. I truly believe those other participants talking points are continuing to dissolve as more of what we have said is coming to light that is why they no longer participate in this discussion.

Covid Updates: C.D.C. Says Cloth Masks Are Not as Effective as Others​

Published Jan. 14, 2022Updated Jan. 15, 2022, 9:52 a.m. ET

https://www.nytimes.com/live/2022/01/14/world/omicron-covid-vaccine-tests

Last edited:

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
A must watch, spot on and rather creepy as it is happening NOW!