GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Last edited:

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
1027331_600.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
1672857513945.jpeg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Screenshot 2023-01-05 at 08-53-07 Elon Musk on Twitter.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

npace

Autocross Champion
My guess is that now that this was all proven right, it's not controversial enough for the members of the forum who were quick to shout it all down to check in. If you're out there, you all know who you are. I very clearly remember a bunch of you blaming Zrick for covid deaths, and saying he should be held responsible. I remember when I first came in here and said that it was at least worth thinking critically, and you all called me "both sides guy" and dismissed me for daring to think there might be something to the idea that the vaccine and the pandemic itself were questionable. I remember Anontero getting shouted down for talking about how it was all just an avenue for Pfizer to make money. And I remember Gretafan saying he was going to go hulk on people and shoot them, because he lives in Florida, and how he took down our names and has our addresses and was reporting us to the FBI.

It's not in my nature to wish bad things upon other people, and I believe in setting a good example for my kids, even if they don't give a shit about what their dad posts in an obscure section of a vehicle specific forum. But I hope all of you - the ones who made snap judgements, who thought doxxing people to the FBI, who decided that shouting someone down or blaming them for deaths from a virus - I hope you all actually reflect on how you've treated your fellow man, and realize that none of it was worthwhile. I hope you realize that letting your political beliefs influence your morality is dangerous, and that dehumanizing people who think differently than you is a danger not worth engaging in.

Anyway, that's where I'm at with this. I hope at least a few of you woke up to the reality of what our government and their rich friends are up to.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
What grinds my gears is that people think it's so far fetched that powerful, wealthy, unaccountable people would collude to gain more wealth and power. Weakening the population and killing off dissidents are just a bonus to them.
The WEF is the epitome of this shadow ruling class.
Tune in Tuesday at 11am CET to hear Klaus and Ursula talk about their plans for world domination...(seriously)