GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Against which variant? Context matters.

Edit: Checked myself but the variation in efficacy reported has me question the results. Is it x or y, being between x and y leads me to conclude.they really don't know the true impact.

I again go back to, how do we know how that individual would have responded to the illness with and without the vaccine? We won't ever know that answer so I take these statements with a grain of salt.
  • Coronavirus infections caused by the Delta variant, which has surged since July, now make up more than 99 percent of all new coronavirus infections in the United States.
  • There’s been an increase in hospitalizations in recent months. The majority involve unvaccinated people.
  • Although vaccine effectiveness has waned slightly against infection with Delta, data so far suggests the Moderna vaccine is approximately 50 to 95 percent effective against Delta, and the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine is 39 to 96 percent effective against Delta.
  • Even though vaccines offer different ranges of protection, real-world evaluations show they still provide robust protection against hospitalization at 60 to 95 percent
https://www.healthline.com/health-news/heres-how-well-covid-19-vaccines-work-against-the-delta-variant
I love those effectiveness ranges.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
When you don't like the truth, you use terms like "regurgitated." The funny thing is that I just skimmed the info, and didn't read that part... the part about it clearly being effective against COVID Delta. I following the news on COVID closely, and haven known since the beginning of 2021 that the experts were all saying that COVID is significantly more contagious than variant A. They predicted that Delta would be 99% + of all cases within just a few weeks.

Triggered by regurgitate? I really don't care but here is the definition for you.

repeat (information) without analyzing or comprehending it.
"facts that can then be regurgitated at examinations"

Dents27

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 Autobahn GTI

npace

Autocross Champion
Interestingly, I was going through my medical record, and I have an exemption for the varicella vaccine (chickenpox). The reason? Because I already contracted and was sick with the virus as a child. After seeing studies that show previous infection precludes serious illness or death from covid, I'm wondering why we don't treat it that way. Is it really such a different virus than any other that makes people sick, or is there an agenda?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Ha, you suspect wrong! Well, J&J has been the least effective of the 3 US vaccines, but with a mRNA booster, the J&J efficacy at COVID prevention may be in the 90 percentile. The vaccines have been found to be over 2.5x more effective than natural immunity, alone (according to CDC data).
LOLOLOL the faux vaccines that Israel found 39% effective? At best, they are simulating the virus for your natural immune system to mount a defense. To say they are more effective when 99% survived before the vaccine is laughable. You do understand that they do not create antibodies themselves, right? And case numbers being significantly higher this year with the vaccine proves they are worthless.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
However, the data doesn't contain the vaccinated status of those who have died. This data is more difficult to obtain as it requires more info from the persons health records.
So curious, they have daily tickers for all this information, cases, vaccinated, deaths, don't be fooled. They know exactly who is vaccinated, who isn't, and who died. In this age of information, any of us can share basic data like this in seconds.
Any delay is just so they can manipulate the numbers.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
i'm speechless. cant believe eyes have looked at this page 10m times. i alone must count for ~3,000 views.

insanity.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI