GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

npace

Autocross Champion
It's pretty hard to justify self defense when he crossed state lines heavily armed to go play army in the streets. Self defense is shooting someone busting your door down in the middle of the night, Kyle left his house that night to shoot someone purposely.
He wasn't armed when he crossed state lines. The MSM kept saying that and it was proven false. Carrying a gun and trying to find someone to shoot are two different things.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
It's pretty hard to justify self defense when he crossed state lines heavily armed to go play army in the streets. Self defense is shooting someone busting your door down in the middle of the night, Kyle left his house that night to shoot someone purposely.

It's the difference between "come at me, bro" and "stay away from me, bro".

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Some years ago in some southern state (may have been GA) a guy was driving and saw a criminal beating the shit out of a cop on tge side of the road. The guy shot the criminal. How many years should the guy have gotten?
Lol that's asinine. I'm not going to engage, completely different scenarios.

Reactions: WAP

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Thousands of people have gone to these protests in the last two years to do the same.

Without military gear and assault rifles...

"Well he took it for self defense!"

Bullshit. An assault rifle isn't a weapon of self defense. You can argue a handgun is a weapon of self defense. There's a reason it's called an "assault" rifle, not a "self defense" rifle...
Still haven't provided a reason he's racist.

And as already pointed out, you're clearly ignorant on guns and gun laws.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
I really don't care if he is or isn't. But I think he went to a bar and took pics with a bunch of white supremacists and made the "okay" hand gesture, which is now, somehow, a symbol of racism.
That "ok hand sign means white power" was a meme created by 4chan.

I guess that means @Acadia18 also thinks Obama is a white supremacist

1637078811933.png

1637078822280.png

1637078828012.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
That "ok hand sign means white power" was a meme created by 4chan.

I guess that means @Acadia18 also thinks Obama is a white supremacist

View attachment 230642
View attachment 230643
View attachment 230644

I mean, I literally said you can ignore the hand gesture.

So everybody's argument is he can't possibly be racist because he didn't kill a black person. Amazing. I didn't know that was a requirement to be racist, you had to actually off a person of color to get into that club.

Here's a hot take; most racist people don't kill black people.

As far as my own reasonings, the moment you align yourself with a racist, white nationalist hate group, you're a racist.

Pretty much. Ignoring the hand gesture entirely even. Birds of a feather and all that...

1637078982741.png

Congratulations. You chose to not only ignore what I said, but take the exact opposite of it, and put words in my mouth. Bravo.

Can you show me Obama hanging out with the Proud Boys?

Reactions: WAP

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch

View attachment 230645

Congratulations. You chose to not only ignore what I said, but take the exact opposite of it, and put words in my mouth. Bravo.

Sorry for assuming you finally provided a reason for calling him racist. But instead you make more wild claims, saying they're part of a white supremacist group...
How do you know that, considering those people weren't identified in the court? Or are you still calling people racist with no actual evidence?

Last edited:

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Thousands of people have gone to these protests in the last two years to do the same.

Without military gear and assault rifles...

"Well he took it for self defense!"

Bullshit. An assault rifle isn't a weapon of self defense. You can argue a handgun is a weapon of self defense. There's a reason it's called an "assault" rifle, not a "self defense" rifle...
Yep, ignorance exposed.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

View attachment 230645

Plenty of photos with Farrakhan and others and by the same logic makes Obama culpable of antisemitism and other racially biased agendas.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
There were a lot of guns out there that night, and a lot of hostility. I haven't seen all the reports/statistics, but how many people that night were shot and/or killed, who didn't encounter Kyle Rittenhouse?

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
There were a lot of guns out there that night, and a lot of hostility. I haven't seen all the reports/statistics, but how many people that night were shot and/or killed, who didn't encounter Kyle Rittenhouse?
I've looked and haven't been able to find info on anyone else shot that night, so apparently zero.

I was curious because in one of the videos you can hear gunshots happening down the block from Kyle after he defends himself, but it's not clear what was being shot at

MagicMK

Drag Racing Champion
I'm not a professed conservative. I am against the bullshit Democrats pull in the United States. Big difference. If you actually watched the video, they point to a failure to allow multi-family zoning for housing in order to keep prices artificially high for the people who already own single family homes. Nobody is asking for rent control. If I'm poor and have few possessions, it makes more sense to rent an 800 sq. ft. apartment than a 1600 sq ft. single family home. More units in less area means more supply.
Name me one Republican candidate in California that has run on allowing multi-family zoning into local area not already zoned for it? And that aside, what are you basing your belief upon that multi-family zoning would somehow resolve high housing costs? There are plenty of condos/apartments/multi-family dwellings that are many thousands of dollars a month in rent. How is a homeless person going to afford that? Think about it. Republicans are against public assistance. You know most of the homeless have mental illnesses and are essentially unemployable... nobody wants to higher most of them. So, how does your multi-family zoning suggesting fix any of this?

Unless you're willing to start creating European-style social service type assistance, similar to the stated and/or federal govt just giving people money for housing (Section 8 already does this and does not require multi-family housing), but conservatives oppose all of this. I'm not saying I'm in favor of it, either... what I'm saying is that Republicans like to blame many problems they helped to create, on Democrats.