GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

cb1111

mine flutuates but we're on the high side of the national median pricing. it was a pain in the ass having electric driven heat in my first apartment after college but have been on a NG heat source since so it's not quite as bad as before when paying all my bills.
Yep, it fluctuates and can get cheap during off-peak times, but there is no way in hell that it can go to a tenth of a penny per kWh.

I was going to give keehs a pass (I think he said at one point that he was dyslexic) but when called on it, he should/could have said "yeah, I meant a penny (or a nickel or whatever", but noooo, he had to reiterate his bullshit - he's starting to sound like zricky

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Yep, it fluctuates and can get cheap during off-peak times, but there is no way in hell that it can go to a tenth of a penny per kWh.

I was going to give keehs a pass (I think he said at one point that he was dyslexic) but when called on it, he should/could have said "yeah, I meant a penny (or a nickel or whatever", but noooo, he had to reiterate his bullshit - he's starting to sound like zricky
Disabled vets get a few cents off from midnight to six am. And a couple more off from six am to three pm. From three pm to midnight we don’t qualify for a discount due to it being prime time.

I don’t understand why this is so hard for u to believe.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Disabled vets get a few cents off from midnight to six am. And a couple more off from six am to three pm. From three pm to midnight we don’t qualify for a discount due to it being prime time.

Not taking sides here but is there a snippet of a bill of yours you could show

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

Let's see the bill that shows. 001/kWh.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Also. That’s just electricity. The gas portion was cropped out. I don’t think I get a discount on the gas. Not sure

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
😂 u have no idea what you’re talking about. It’s the same shit. Made by the same company except the rs’s system is stronger and it’s programming is different
So if the programming is way different that completely changes how it performs and drives that makes it completely different like I said. That ks for proving yourself wrong, I appreciate it.

You are a car n00b.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
So if the programming is way different that completely changes how it performs and drives that makes it completely different like I said. That ks for proving yourself wrong, I appreciate it.

You are a car n00b.
Bro. In principle it’s the same bullshit. Front wheel slips. Pump let’s rear wheels work. It’s even made by borg Warner. It’s the same shit.