GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
As low as 00.01001 cents and as high as 00.09 cents per kw hour. The price fluctuates during prime time.

I grew weed. Knowing the kw pricing schedules was very important. During veg I’d have the lights on at night. It was saving me about 350-400$ a month. My room had a three ton ac and 8k watts. That room produced 9-12 pounds.

this was my box way after I was done growing commercially. We had a crib that would bang out 40-80 pounds a month. It had 4 grow areas and we also did an outdoor grow too

edit. Just saw you were from dfw. I should’ve just said “I pay a fuck ton less than u”

I lived in Texas for a bit. My family’s electric bill at the time was 40-60$ a month. We moved to Texas and it was double that instantly!
Lol, I don't know anybody personally that has a 10k energy bill. Mine was $0.0860/kwh...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

tenor (4).gif

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Lol, I don't know anybody personally that has a 10k energy bill. Mine was $0.0860/kwh...
At the larger grow facility. We were paying about 13k a month

probably still cheaper than Texas LOL

I have friends and family that were. My aunt lives near a hospital. She was on that grid and she never lost electricity. She lives alone in a one room apartment. Her electric bill was over 7k

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I feel like I was incepted to think I want a 2017+ S3. I don't know where the idea came from, and I can't get it out of my head. A 2107 with 20k miles and the technology package is like $30k. They're cheaper than R's for some reason.

cb1111

My decimal isn’t wrong. In regulated places once you burn through x amount of kw (in my neck of the woods the first threshold is 50kw) the price drops a tiny bit for the electricity used after 50kw. Then at 100kw price drops a little more. Etc

veg = 16 hours of light. Your math decimal everything all of it is wrong. You’ve never grown anything in your life and it shows

regulated power grids also don’t have the metric fuck tons of fees and extra charges too.
My decimal isn’t wrong. In regulated places once you burn through x amount of kw (in my neck of the woods the first threshold is 50kw) the price drops a tiny bit for the electricity used after 50kw. Then at 100kw price drops a little more. Etc

veg = 16 hours of light. Your math decimal everything all of it is wrong. You’ve never grown anything in your life and it shows

regulated power grids also don’t have the metric fuck tons of fees and extra charges too.
Chill and re-read what you wrote:

"As low as 00.01001 cents and as high as 00.09 cents per kw hour. The price fluctuates during prime time."

According to that, your costs per kWh are a low of a tenth of a penny. 00.0100 cents is a tenth of a penny. $00.0100 is a penny. If you add the word "cents" then you are talking a fraction of a penny.

Here are average prices in the US. Now spend a few minutes and re-read my post. At a half of a penny per kWh you are using about 7000 for $350. In TX, if the price went up to $9 per kWh, then that equates to $63000

I'll be happy to accept your apology.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Running on the interstate about 80, started slowing down and when I hit about 70 it felt like it started engine braking a lot more, severe misfiring, and loss of power. I got off at the next exit and limped it to a post office parking lot. It nearly died trying to pull away from a stop sign. I keep spare coil packs with me and tried swapping those out. No go. It didn’t want to start back up and when it did it had a VERY strong fuel smell.
Did you check for fuel leaks?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I feel like I was incepted to think I want a 2017+ S3. I don't know where the idea came from, and I can't get it out of my head. A 2107 with 20k miles and the technology package is like $30k. They're cheaper than R's for some reason.
I’ve heard that the s3’s awd is mechanically identical but the software is a hair more dynamic. I’ve also heard that was bullshit. So I dunno. It’s a nice ride

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Chill and re-read what you wrote:

"As low as 00.01001 cents and as high as 00.09 cents per kw hour. The price fluctuates during prime time."

According to that, your costs per kWh are a low of a tenth of a penny. 00.0100 cents is a tenth of a penny. $00.0100 is a penny. If you add the word "cents" then you are talking a fraction of a penny.

Here are average prices in the US. Now spend a few minutes and re-read my post. At a half of a penny per kWh your are using about 7000 for $350. In TX, if the price went up to $9 per kWh, then that equates to $63000

I'll be happy to accept your apology.
Between the hours of 12 midnight and 6 am the electricity is cheaper than all fucking hell. Literally a tenth of the cost vs prime time. It’s like this almost everywhere. I have no apologies to issue since I’m not wrong

cb1111

Between the hours of 12 midnight and 6 am the electricity is cheaper than all fucking hell. Literally a tenth of the cost vs prime time. It’s like this almost everywhere. I have no apologies to issue since I’m not wrong
READ the fucking post. You are NOT paying a tenth of a penny for a kWh of electricity. You might want to click on the chart here or read the table. Yes, the prices fluctuate throughout the day depending on demand, but you need to post you link that shows a kWh at a tenth of a penny.