GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
All good. I'm out here in California that doesn't seem to understand high water required crops probably shouldn't be grown in a state that is 60% desert and a ton of coastline.. But hey, we steal the majority of our water from the Colorado river anyhow. 🤷‍♂️
All good? Did you forget about the big one that's on the way?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
The scientific community really fucked up initially calling this escalating crisis "global warming" at first. Despite the name being changed to "climate change", something like 15 years ago, idiots still like clinging to the "global warming" nomenclature, saying shit like "iF gLoBal WArMiNg iS ReAl, WhY iS iT sO CoLd?!?!!". Completely ignoring the fact that the climate is changing drastically in both directions, hot and cold, and as a planet we're pretty much fucked.
That's where I'm at with my dad when we talk about something as trivial as the weather.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
All good. I'm out here in California that doesn't seem to understand high water required crops probably shouldn't be grown in a state that is 60% desert and a ton of coastline.. But hey, we steal the majority of our water from the Colorado river anyhow. 🤷‍♂️

dude. Fuck the Resnicks.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I sleep through earthquakes... but meh. I'm more worried about the potential for tsunami's triggered by one, than the earthquake itself where i'm located.
You need to keep your people home also. There's too many Californians moving to AZ driving up new home prices. 🤣 People selling their home in California and buying in AZ for a third of the price for an equal home.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I’ll admit. February can eat a fat dick here. It gets damn cold. The rest of the winter it’s not at all bad. People just love to complain.
It was so cold today. Got down to 55 degrees. We had to light a fire in the fire pit and cook up some brats and corn. It was rough.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
You need to keep your people home also. There's too many Californians moving to AZ driving up new home prices. 🤣 People selling their home in California and buying in AZ for a third of the price for an equal home.
Hell, I'm one of those people. Seriously considering moving to the boonies because of housing cost out here. Who knew a sleep, shit and shave could cost so much?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
The scientific community really fucked up initially calling this escalating crisis "global warming" at first. Despite the name being changed to "climate change", something like 15 years ago, idiots still like clinging to the "global warming" nomenclature, saying shit like "iF gLoBal WArMiNg iS ReAl, WhY iS iT sO CoLd?!?!!". Completely ignoring the fact that the climate is changing drastically in both directions, hot and cold, and as a planet we're pretty much fucked.
FAKE NEWS. They've been saying the planet is doomed in 10 years, for about 40 years. Earth's climate is cyclical on an enormous scale, and the planet is a closed system. Overall temp has changed about 1 degree in 100 years. We are not affecting the change they say.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI