Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
No u

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Funny - yes, completely idiotic - yes, dangerous - no....1700 pages and nobody believes anything he posts, it's all written off by everyone....well except Kevin
Dude, even Kevin doesn't believe that stuff anymore.

He got real scarce after actually facing the Reaper.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Funny - yes, completely idiotic - yes, dangerous - no....1700 pages and nobody believes anything he posts, it's all written off by everyone....well except Kevin
Yes, thank you. I know this is not a compliment but the point is made.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
How about that Cuomo lying about nursing home deaths? I called it last year.
Another conspiracy fact.

cb1111

You're confusing fucked up oversight/mistake with a conspiracy It wasn't a "mistake" - they fucked up and tried to cover it up. that's not a conspiracy in the way we are using conspiracy in this thread

Cuomo was one of the most forth coming governors during the pandemic. Period. No he wasn't. He was a publicity seeking ass trying to build a presidential run.

stfu and pay what u owe Yep, the lying, cheating, fucking slimebag needs to pay up.

aregister

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Hybrid Jetta 2013
I just like that teleworking is a thing. But I'm pretty bummed that small businesses are paying the price and corporate America is an unstoppable locomotive. Thank goodness the vaccine is out, as long as they don't force me to get it or put stipulations on it, I'll be happy.

cb1111

Should ordering a steak anything more cooked than medium be a felony?
Depends on the steak place. It is kind of like ordering shoes online - that size 10 1/2 W that I wear might be a 10 or 11 - or 11 1/2.

I usually order it on the well'ish side of medium - which is usually a solid medium.