GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Uses (provisional) CDC data to come to this conclusion.

View attachment 189361

Gets told the CDC data for 2020 is provisional and not accurate.

View attachment 189362

Argues data is accurate without providing proof.

View attachment 189363

CDC releases report today...
View attachment 189364

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6942e2.htm?s_cid=mm6942e2_w

Let me guess - You going to tell us why the CDC is wrong now after you used their provisional (estimated) data to prove your stupid theory that the death rate isn't higher because of COVID? Now that they are stating otherwise they must be wrong all of the sudden? Can't use their data anymore, it can't be trusted! FAKE NEWS, THE CDC IS COMPRIMISED.
This is too mean (read as: astute)

I'm certain it'll be steered around. Oddspyke had to start using all
CAPS to get noticed. I think the CAPS fool Rickety into thinking it might be a response from a kindred soul.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Yet you refuse to question your own conspiracy theories. Pretty ironic.
How many 'conspiracy theories' have been proven right in recent years? I dare you to look, it's most of them.
People compensate for disabilities all the time. They lose one sense, they heighten another. Brain damage is no exception.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
This is too mean (read as: astute)
Provisional data is not accurate? In this day and age where data is transmitted in seconds? Where death counts are updated daily? CDC weekly? What about the last 3 years, are those not accurate either? How does the provisional data differ from actual? I've been looking, it's very hard to find anything on previous years. I would love to hear some real historical information to extrapolate from, data not from 2020 @GTIfan99

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Here's a map to help you.
1603226990141.png

Eric6014

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2 Door 2008 GTI DSG
I don't know where you're from Zrickety, but anyone from my neck of the woods is going to have a hard time with your point of view. We know all to well in NYC that this is most certainly not a scam and it is very real. In April and May we all had the unfortunate privilege of witnessing the streets of Manhattan lined with freezer trucks near every hospital because we ran out of places to store bodies... The largest city in North America could not store its dead and could not keep up with the pace of infections. That is not a scam unless the powers that be have figured out a way to hack my eyeballs... Everyone in NYC knows at least one person who is no longer with us because of this situation.

Yes, the vast majority of people who get the virus will recover, but there are still many among us who are vulnerable and will not survive. Over 200K of us are already dead. If we pulled our heads out of our assess early enough we could have prevented this as well as the subsequent economic fallout. But here we are. It's not going away any time soon because our leadership is more interested in paying politics with our lives and our livelihoods. People in Asian countries wear a mask regularly when they have a common cold out of courtesy for others. This should not be a political issue. It's common sense. The only solution is for us to stay away from each other and do everything we can to protect one another. If we refuse to do that we just prolong the pain and suffering for everyone. Herd immunity means several hundred thousand more would die. Is that really a solution?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I don't know where you're from Zrickety, but anyone from my neck of the woods is going to have a hard time with your point of view. We know all to well in NYC that this is most certainly not a scam and it is very real. In April and May we all had the unfortunate privilege of witnessing the streets of Manhattan lined with freezer trucks near every hospital because we ran out of places to store bodies... The largest city in North America could not store its dead and could not keep up with the pace of infections. That is not a scam unless the powers that be have figured out a way to hack my eyeballs... Everyone in NYC knows at least one person who is no longer with us because of this situation.

Yes, the vast majority of people who get the virus will recover, but there are still many among us who are vulnerable and will not survive. Over 200K of us are already dead. If we pulled our heads out of our assess early enough we could have prevented this as well as the subsequent economic fallout. But here we are. It's not going away any time soon because our leadership is more interested in paying politics with our lives and our livelihoods. People in Asian countries wear a mask regularly when they have a common cold out of courtesy for others. This should not be a political issue. It's common sense. The only solution is for us to stay away from each other and do everything we can to protect one another. If we refuse to do that we just prolong the pain and suffering for everyone. Herd immunity means several hundred thousand more would die. Is that really a solution?
You can thank CUOMO for all the cases, and that crappy Mayor DeBlasio. Sweden did nothing and their rates are similar to ours, and life is normal there now. They are the control group, and it makes us look like idiots.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
How many 'conspiracy theories' have been proven right in recent years? I dare you to look, it's most of them.
People compensate for disabilities all the time. They lose one sense, they heighten another. Brain damage is no exception.

Name them.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You can thank CUOMO for all the cases, and that crappy Mayor DeBlasio. Sweden did nothing and their rates are similar to ours, and life is normal there now. They are the control group, and it makes us look like idiots.

Except, Sweden didn't "do nothing". Nothing but lie after lie.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Except, Sweden didn't "do nothing". Nothing but lie after lie.
Tell me about the differences between provisional and actual deaths for previous years? I can't find anything. Surely you have all the answers.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car

Only one here looks like an idiot, and it’s certainly not us.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude

It has not affected Zrick personally so there is no problem according to him. Plus if you old or compromised it was only a matter of time before you died so it's okay.

https://time.com/5899432/sweden-coronovirus-disaster/

As of Oct. 13, Sweden’s per capita death rate is 58.4 per 100,000 people, according to Johns Hopkins University data, 12th highest in the world (not including tiny Andorra and San Marino)

Yet the architects of the Swedish plan are selling it as a success to the rest of the world. And officials in other countries, including at the top level of the U.S. government, are discussing the strategy as one to emulate—despite the reality that doing so will almost certainly increase the rates of death and misery.

Countries that locked down early and/or used extensive test and tracing—including Denmark, Finland, Norway, South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Vietnam and New Zealand—saved lives and limited damage to their economies. Countries that locked down late, came out of lock down too early, did not effectively test and quarantine, or only used a partial lockdown—including Brazil, Mexico, Netherlands, Peru, Spain, Sweden, the U.S. and the U.K.—have almost uniformly done worse in rates of infection and death.

Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I'm just a peaceful protester...