GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Don’t really pay attention to the current debate. Just waiting on my sweet sweet free SBR stamps!
Since you banned me from your BS Ukraine thread for posting inconvenient truths, why don't you just show yourself out?

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Are you talking about yourself? See, there's this whole thing in the Constitution. The accused have rights, which include being presented with the evidence against them and being allowed to confront their accuser. To quote Marissa Tomei in My Cousin Vinnie: "It's called disclosure, you dickhead"

Discovery and disclosure is what happens down the road a bit. We are still at the indictment stage.

1680225977687.jpg

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Since you banned me from your BS Ukraine thread for posting inconvenient truths, why don't you just show yourself out?

No I think I’ll stay and play for a bit. This is the last bastion of fReE sPeEcH…. right?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I just popped into your thread and holy shit CB got all the Bill Gates propaganda in one place, well done.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

PerceivedShift

Autocross Champion
Funny thing is, Clinton did the same shit and only got a fine. Whatever, this will only help Trump, and the left will get their photo-op.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Funny thing is, Clinton did the same shit and only got a fine. Whatever, this will only help Trump, and the left will get their photo-op.
Was talking about that last night and the left doesn't seem to understand that it's only going to help him in the long run.