GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
"Why does is feel like the United States Government is, at all times, in every way possible, always actively working against the best interests of the American People?"

Lol. Do these people believe in unicorns and the tooth fairy?

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
1680218097882.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

npace

Autocross Champion
She is one of the biggest RINOS alive, daughter of the most corrupt politician alive. But thanks for the laugh.
No kidding. If they didn't prosecute Bush and Cheney for establishing torture programs, or Obama for killing American citizens without due process, they aren't going to prosecute Trump for campaign finance laws.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Right on cue. You guys are MIA when all the good info is posted, but then again those 25M views come from somewhere.
Orange man lost me in 2021 but watch as nothing happens after he 'surrenders' next week. The case is paper thin.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
She is one of the biggest RINOS alive, daughter of the most corrupt politician alive. But thanks for the laugh.

This one reminded me of you.

1680224991338.png

Should we do a recount?

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
Right on cue. You guys are MIA when all the good info is posted, but then again those 25M views come from somewhere.
Orange man lost me in 2021 but watch as nothing happens after he 'surrenders' next week. The case is paper thin.
Lol you quoted yourself in your signature?

npace

Autocross Champion
When they tell you that they need to go to trial to show the evidence, it means they're full of shit.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
When they tell you that they need to go to trial to show the evidence, it means they're full of shit.

Tell me you have no idea how our judicial system works without telling me you have no idea how our judicial system works.

🤣

npace

Autocross Champion
@Corprin as a seller of arms (or former seller, I can't remember) what's your stance on the gun control debate over school shootings? I personally think that there's no way to protect everyone, but we could resolve this problem in a hurry if we made some fairly simple physical security measures. We could re-appropriate the money earmarked for stingers to Ukraine.

npace

Autocross Champion
Tell me you have no idea how our judicial system works without telling me you have no idea how our judicial system works.

🤣
Are you talking about yourself? See, there's this whole thing in the Constitution. The accused have rights, which include being presented with the evidence against them and being allowed to confront their accuser. To quote Marissa Tomei in My Cousin Vinnie: "It's called disclosure, you dickhead"

In other words, tell me you want to use this meme without telling me you want to use this meme, even if it doesn't make sense.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
@Corprin as a seller of arms (or former seller, I can't remember) what's your stance on the gun control debate over school shootings? I personally think that there's no way to protect everyone, but we could resolve this problem in a hurry if we made some fairly simple physical security measures. We could re-appropriate the money earmarked for stingers to Ukraine.

Don’t really pay attention to the current debate. Just waiting on my sweet sweet free SBR stamps!