GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

npace

Autocross Champion
No, he's not.

Believing "someone else does it too!" as a justification for bad behavior really means the old moral compass needs an adjustment.
So you're this upset about a sign? Cool. Now do the thousands of pages of pfizer docs that they tried to suppress for 75 years until after you were dead. It's a long read.... I'll wait.

npace

Autocross Champion
Can you imagine the outcry if these train derailments happened when Trump was in office? What makes it worse is that the workers that Biden screwed over when they were trying to bargain for a measly 10 sick days and an increase in safety inspectors were right when they said this would lead to more safety issues:

Safety concerns related to understaffing were central to last year’s showdown between industry unions and employers, which nearly resulted in a massive rail strike before Joe Biden and Congress intervened on behalf of the carriers, imposing an agreement that permitted carrier-by-carrier negotiations on additional staffing cutbacks. In the weeks leading up to the rail unions’ strike deadline in December, the media and the Biden administration alike downplayed the long-term risk of lax safety standards, instead emphasizing the short-term safety risks that a hypothetical strike would present. The business press reported breathlessly on the safety measures mandated by federal strike contingency planning. Carriers would stop transporting chemicals ninety-six hours before the strike deadline, so as to minimize the risk that anything hazardous would be left stranded on the rails when workers walked off the job. Whether the carriers took such a fastidious approach to the hazards of normal day-to-day operations was a question that excited considerably less curiosity.

https://www.nplusonemag.com/online-only/online-only/it-is-happening-again/?utm_source=pocket-newtab

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Your mental disease is not my problem.
He made a valid point. When disinformation is public policy, and faux vaccines that maim and kill are called 'safe and effective', what are we supposed to do? CDC, FDA, Pfizer, they all lied to us. I did not photoshop the picture. The data is pretty clear to anyone with half a brain, officials have been the primary source of 'misinformation' since 2020. My boy Musk continues to expose their coverup machine.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Attachments

• albanian-pfizer-covid-19-vaccine-contract(1).pdf
    512.2 KB · Views: 42

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
He made a valid point. When disinformation is public policy, and faux vaccines that maim and kill are called 'safe and effective', what are we supposed to do? CDC, FDA, Pfizer, they all lied to us. I did not photoshop the picture. The data is pretty clear to anyone with half a brain, officials have been the primary source of 'misinformation' since 2020. My boy Musk continues to expose their coverup machine.
Dear god, you're doubling down on this?

You got called out on your bullshit.

Noone bothers digging through and disproving every piece of crap you post because you shovel so much manure out. This was just low hanging fruit because I'VE ACTUALLY SEEN THE SIGN. It was such low hanging fruit I even linked back to actual photo they used to photoshop it.

See below

Your horseshit:
1677204988252.png

Reality:

1677205015987.png

This doesn't bring into question everything else you've posted?

All you do is post horseshit, then refer to your own horseshit in defending why you post horseshit.

npace

Autocross Champion

Noone bothers digging through and disproving every piece of crap you post because you shovel so much manure out. This was just low hanging fruit because I'VE ACTUALLY SEEN THE SIGN. It was such low hanging fruit I even linked back to actual photo they used to photoshop it.

See below

Your horseshit:
View attachment 274119

Reality:

View attachment 274120

All you do is post horseshit, then refer to your own horseshit in defending why you post horseshit.
So you're not going to address the fact that the vaccine doesn't provide immunity, doesn't protect anyone, is actually harmful, and they knew about it and tried to prevent the release of the FDA tests for 75 years because of someone's re-post of a photo-shopped sign in a car forum? Is it because you were wrong about the vaccine in the first place and don't want to admit it? It's okay, we all already know.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
So you're not going to address the fact that the vaccine doesn't provide immunity, doesn't protect anyone, is actually harmful, and they knew about it and tried to prevent the release of the FDA tests for 75 years because of someone's re-post of a photo-shopped sign in a car forum? Is it because you were wrong about the vaccine in the first place and don't want to admit it? It's okay, we all already know.
Did you know Jonbenet Ramsey was killed in 1996 because her father, an exec of a subsidiary of lockheed martin, didn't want to go along with the NWO's plan for september 11th?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

See below

Your horseshit:
View attachment 274119

Reality:

View attachment 274120

This may be low hanging fruit for you to mock me with, kudos. But you are very good at completely missing the point.
EVERYTHING the government has told us for the past 3 years has been lies, and prominent sources are calling them out on it. The vaccination campaign being pushed by the UN, WHO and our own White House is a depopulation tool. The people who pointed this out have been censored and attacked by others, like you are doing now. You make the Rockefellers proud.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
This may be low hanging fruit for you to mock me with, kudos. But you are very good at completely missing the point.
EVERYTHING the government has told us for the past 3 years has been lies, and prominent sources are calling them out on it. The vaccination campaign being pushed by the UN, WHO and our own White House is a depopulation tool. The people who pointed this out have been censored and attacked by others, like you are doing now. You make the Rockefellers proud.

And you're missing the point that posting more horseshit isn't real evidence because.......it's horseshit.

Did you know that the earth is hollow and actually inhabited by Reptilians who are in charge of all the worldwide governments and create pain and suffering in the world in order to feed off our orgone energy?

npace

Autocross Champion
And you're missing the point that posting more horseshit isn't real evidence because.......it's horseshit.

Did you know that the earth is hollow and actually inhabited by Reptilians who are in charge of all the worldwide governments and create pain and suffering in the world in order to feed off our orgone energy?
It's more likely that you're an idiot than it is that reuters is lying about the attempted FDA coverup.

https://www.reuters.com/legal/gover...asten-release-pfizer-vaccine-docs-2022-01-07/

Sorry. not sorry.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
It's more likely that you're an idiot than it is that reuters is lying about the attempted FDA coverup.

https://www.reuters.com/legal/gover...asten-release-pfizer-vaccine-docs-2022-01-07/

Sorry. not sorry.
First, you linked an opinion piece not a reuters news story. You may want to take a second to learn the difference between the two.

Second,

Did you know on July 8th 1979, all the father of Nobel Prize winners were rounded up by the United Nations military units and actually forced at gunpoint to give semen samples in little plastic jars, which are now stored below Rockefeller Center underneath the ice skating rink?