GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Tomorrow it's no more masks at work. They just put up signs that say if you aren't vaccinated you should don a mask 🤭
Lots of stores have that posted at the entrance now. Kind of silly because they aren't going to ask for your vaccination card.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Lots of stores have that posted at the entrance now. Kind of silly because they aren't going to ask for your vaccination card.
Exactly, and the people who aren't vaccinated are the most likely to ditch mask wearing as soon as it's allowed.

I'm curious to see how it is at work tomorrow. Pretty sure a fair number of people will still be....donning. 😄

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Exactly, and the people who aren't vaccinated are the most likely to ditch mask wearing as soon as it's allowed.

I'm curious to see how it is at work tomorrow. Pretty sure a fair number of people will still be....donning. 😄
Do you think your employer would ask for proof?

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
doffing and/or donning?

Quoted because of stupid democracy

factious question

self reported for violation of Lloyd rule

Factious is surprisingly actually a word so no auto-correct or underline to show it's incorrect.

Doffing is to remove ones hat as a sign of recognition, greeting, politeness etc..

Donning is put back on ones hat/coat etc....i.e. the opposite of the above..

Factious is relating or inclined to dissension..

or did the OP mean Facetious?...which is treating serious issues with deliberately inappropriate humour; flippant

;)

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Nor should they. Enter at your own risk. Has been this way since the dawn of time.