GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Our government is so broken, they will stick to their lies when proven wrong. Justice and Investigation are meaningless names for those that look the other way. One giant coverup machine for whoever controls Joe's teleprompter.
You see this in every agency, including the FDA and CDC.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
"Widespread, coordinated fraud"
Where are the fact checkers and fake news talking heads to debunk this? THEY CAN'T. They won't even talk about it.

1656249223604.png

PerceivedShift

Autocross Champion
How many of these people didn't see this coming is beyond me, they scream bodily autonomy is protected by the 14th yet pushed to force a vaccine across the nation (if you wanted to keep your job, eat, and support your family anyways). By their own standard they did something unconstitutional, as SCOTUS correctly ruled, the vax mandate was an overbearing rule and should have been voted on in congress, not invented by unelected bureaucrats. The vax mandate made law through congress could have still died as it arguably does violate the 14th unless each citizen would have the right to the due process of law before receiving the vaccine.

Of course, RvW failed to address specifically when human life begins, and because abortion is never mentioned specifically as a right under the constitution is was built on swampy grounds. I think one reason the democrats never pushed for a federal abortion law in congress was because they would have had to define when life begins - full stop. They would have had to bring doctors in to explain the biology and arguments would go on for months. The only point in time which irrefutably marks the beginning of a potential human life is when a new human DNA strand is formed very shortly after conception. Of course, this would ban abortion at any stage, killing the bill. The left knows this and chose to ignore it, and instead use the supreme court as a club to bring about results they like regardless of the constitutionality of the thing they want. Of course this why CT claims several other rulings are also bad rulings. AKA, if a right ain't explicitly in the constitution, the federal government doesn't have the power. That power should therefore be kicked to the states. If the constitution does explicitly state a right, like the right to free speech and to bear arms, the states don't have such power to limit such rights.

Gay marriage? I'd argue the constitution provides no provisions in regards to marriage, so it should also be kicked back to the states. Shoot, I'd like the states and federal government to get completely out of marriage all together and instead bring about a universal civil union. Want to marry a rock? Go for it. This however would require an amendment to the constitution, which would be very hard to do. Anything rights related requires a constitutional amendment to solidify those rights, otherwise the government will change the rules when the winds of politics change and such rules are not yet widely excepted. Going back to 2010 or so I was fine with gay marriage being made legal across the country, but was cautiously optimistic the left wouldn't push it any further....holy shit was I wrong. Suffice it to say, my views have changed as I'm seeing half nude drag queens accept cash from children.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I love how the media drones on and on that there's 'no evidence' of voter fraud, when they literally made a documentary about it with state videos and witness testimonies. States are already decertifying Biden's win. How long is everyone else going to keep their heads in the sand??
I was reading about election fraud during Andrew Jackson's election. Quite interesting to read about the different fraud mechanisms. Election fraud has a long history in the US, so i don't know why everyone got so railed up during the last election. It wasn't the first time and definitely won't be the last. 2024 will be fun. :D

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
How many of these people didn't see this coming is beyond me, they scream bodily autonomy is protected by the 14th yet pushed to force a vaccine across the nation (if you wanted to keep your job, eat, and support your family anyways). By their own standard they did something unconstitutional, as SCOTUS correctly ruled, the vax mandate was an overbearing rule and should have been voted on in congress, not invented by unelected bureaucrats. The vax mandate made law through congress could have still died as it arguably does violate the 14th unless each citizen would have the right to the due process of law before receiving the vaccine.

Of course, RvW failed to address specifically when human life begins, and because abortion is never mentioned specifically as a right under the constitution is was built on swampy grounds. I think one reason the democrats never pushed for a federal abortion law in congress was because they would have had to define when life begins - full stop. They would have had to bring doctors in to explain the biology and arguments would go on for months. The only point in time which irrefutably marks the beginning of a potential human life is when a new human DNA strand is formed very shortly after conception. Of course, this would ban abortion at any stage, killing the bill. The left knows this and chose to ignore it, and instead use the supreme court as a club to bring about results they like regardless of the constitutionality of the thing they want. Of course this why CT claims several other rulings are also bad rulings. AKA, if a right ain't explicitly in the constitution, the federal government doesn't have the power. That power should therefore be kicked to the states. If the constitution does explicitly state a right, like the right to free speech and to bear arms, the states don't have such power to limit such rights.

Gay marriage? I'd argue the constitution provides no provisions in regards to marriage, so it should also be kicked back to the states. Shoot, I'd like the states and federal government to get completely out of marriage all together and instead bring about a universal civil union. Want to marry a rock? Go for it. This however would require an amendment to the constitution, which would be very hard to do. Anything rights related requires a constitutional amendment to solidify those rights, otherwise the government will change the rules when the winds of politics change and such rules are not yet widely excepted. Going back to 2010 or so I was fine with gay marriage being made legal across the country, but was cautiously optimistic the left wouldn't push it any further....holy shit was I wrong. Suffice it to say, my views have changed as I'm seeing half nude drag queens accept cash from children.
Potential human life and actual human life are different things. It's not about DNA but about cells -- a cell is the basic unit of life, not DNA. During conception there's no cell-less stage. I would argue life starts after one week, when the dividing fertilized egg has attached itself to the uterine lining. Although TECHNICALLY it's a living thing during fertilization itself. But fertilization by itself is not enough to create a human being when done inside the woman's body.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Potential human life and actual human life are different things. It's not about DNA but about cells -- a cell is the basic unit of life, not DNA. During conception there's no cell-less stage. I would argue life starts after one week, when the dividing fertilized egg has attached itself to the uterine lining. Although TECHNICALLY it's a living thing during fertilization itself. But fertilization by itself is not enough to create a human being when done inside the woman's body.
The potential is very high. More often than not, pregnancy results in a full term baby. All things being equal, 9 months after conception a new person is here.
If women want to abort, they should get a COVID booster. It's one of the few things it's effective for.

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Damn, even Samuel L. Jackson is showing his racist colors. This is beyond double standard.

1656278440118.png