GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
So how do you tell people to wear a mask, that weren't wearing them before? Lol

The people who were smart enough to get vaccinated will still be wearing masks, because...

The people who didn't get vaccinated will use this as an opportunity to not wear masks while pretending to be vaccinated.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
Over time lizards lose the ability to compose coherent messages. Plus they have trouble hitting the right keyboard keys. Special signs: inability to differentiate between "you're" and "your," "their" and "they're."
Hmmm, interesting. Perhaps the computer keys have become too large to depress.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
The people who were smart enough to get vaccinated will still be wearing masks, because...

The people who didn't get vaccinated will use this as an opportunity to not wear masks while pretending to be vaccinated.
That's not what is happening in Arizona. The vaccinated people feel invincible and are packing restaurants etc without a mask. Even the local radio talk shows are saying it's not necessary to wear a mask if you're vaccinated as though they believe the vaccine is 💯 % effective. Which it isn't.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
That's not what is happening in Arizona. The vaccinated people feel invincible and are packing restaurants etc without a mask. Even the local radio talk shows are saying it's not necessary to wear a mask if you're vaccinated as though they believe the vaccine is 💯 % effective. Which it isn't.

Here's the conundrum. How do you know all those people packing the restaurants are vaccinated?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
You don't for sure obviously.

And how about this? Arizona has an abysmal vaccination rate, close to the lowest in the country, and a decent amount below the national average.

1621048107011.png

So while like you said, there's no way to know for sure, given the statistics I'd wager those people "feeling invincible and packing restaurants" are mostly the exact kind I said. The unvaccinated ones "feeling invincible" using it as a go ahead to not wear a mask. A reasonable conclusion is if the majority of your population isn't vaccinated, the majority of those people not wearing masks in restaurants aren't vaccinated.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
And how about this? Arizona has an abysmal vaccination rate, close to the lowest in the country, and a decent amount below the national average.

View attachment 213572

So while like you said, there's no way to know for sure, given the statistics I'd wager those people "feeling invincible and packing restaurants" are mostly the exact kind I said. The unvaccinated ones "feeling invincible" using it as a go ahead to not wear a mask. A reasonable conclusion is if the majority of your population isn't vaccinated, the majority of those people not wearing masks in restaurants aren't vaccinated.
No way of knowing and don't care. I haven't started going to restaurants again.
I guess another indicator would be the ones who are requesting to be seated at a table instead of a booth because their tails won't fit in a booth.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6

View attachment 213572

Blue state and nobody wants the shot?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R