GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Black 2013 gti
I think I was just in shock it just came out of nowhere and when I didn't agree with what he was saying he got even more fired up. I was like.
200w.gif
giphy (5).gif

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Black 2013 gti
That sounds like a nightmare actually.

When I talk to someone if I get the hint they are bonkers I just start agreeing with what they say and then try to run away at the first opportunity.
Yeah I tried to be polite I was like gotta go c-ya, and I walked away and he was still going on and on. I walked up my driveway and into my house and he was still talking at me.😬

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Oh snap. Bront’s got jokes!

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I live in a suburban northeast Florida neighborhood. I'm surrounded by zrickety's. My neighbors wife is still wearing a Trump hat around the neighborhood. My wife makes me be nice to them, or I'd treat them just like zrickety

Last edited:

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
You quoted an atheist as proof belief in God isn't insane?

Noice
I have personal experience with God...I don't expect you of all people to understand.
The quotes I posted are just context for the pandemic and current affairs of the world.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1618103275928.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
When I talk to someone if I get the hint they are bonkers I just start agreeing with what they say and then try to run away at the first opportunity.
Funny, you haven't done that and are still here.