zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

OEMPL+S

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
7 R
Nick Nemeroff. 32 years old .... Died in his sleep .... Add that to the list of publicly known people dying In there sleep for reasons that are never known (if your a blind sheep).

Depeche Mode, founder passes "naturally" at home, probably well sleep or not. Cause of death was just revealed and "shockingly" it's another blood/artery/heart, group issue.
https://torontosun.com/entertainmen...founding-member-andy-fletchers-cause-of-death

When can we get together as humanity, and start saving each other instead of ignoring the fact that 'believe it or not' anything can go wrong and has gone wrong when things (machines, designs, products, etc) are designed in too short of a time .... When safety measures are breached and ignored, it's no surprise that it has consequences.

I'm no shill for either party in the end, but the fact is, Trump cut redtape and helped make "Operation Stupid Speed" a reality .... I'd say that was higher up on his list of mistakes.
Rules were in place, to ensure safe vaccine manufacturing and proper test trial procedure, to reduce the likely hood of creating something that does more harm than good. Even tho at 10-12 years for most vaccine manufacturing procedure, before it actually goes to market, some can still be deadly.

I don't think any vaccine has been as deadly as this "vaccine" though. The absence of all proper and legal procedure saw to that.

Oh and Joe Biden sucks worse obviously .... Trump sucked a little less. Woulda been better if he stayed in power for sure, but non of these government people half give a shyt about what happens to the little guy anyway. Gas was cheaper. We weren't in WW3 .... Etc.... But still .... "Operation Stupid Speed" was just that. Stupid and homicidal.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Nick Nemeroff. 32 years old .... Died in his sleep .... Add that to the list of publicly known people dying In there sleep for reasons that are never known (if your a blind sheep).

Depeche Mode, founder passes "naturally" at home, probably well sleep or not. Cause of death was just revealed and "shockingly" it's another blood/artery/heart, group issue.
https://torontosun.com/entertainmen...founding-member-andy-fletchers-cause-of-death

When can we get together as humanity, and start saving each other instead of ignoring the fact that 'believe it or not' anything can go wrong and has gone wrong when things (machines, designs, products, etc) are designed in too short of a time .... When safety measures are breached and ignored, it's no surprise that it has consequences.

I'm no shill for either party in the end, but the fact is, Trump cut redtape and helped make "Operation Stupid Speed" a reality .... I'd say that was higher up on his list of mistakes.
Rules were in place, to ensure safe vaccine manufacturing and proper test trial procedure, to reduce the likely hood of creating something that does more harm than good. Even tho at 10-12 years for most vaccine manufacturing procedure, before it actually goes to market, some can still be deadly.

I don't think any vaccine has been as deadly as this "vaccine" though. The absence of all proper and legal procedure saw to that.

Oh and Joe Biden sucks worse obviously .... Trump sucked a little less. Woulda been better if he stayed in power for sure, but non of these government people half give a shyt about what happens to the little guy anyway. Gas was cheaper. We weren't in WW3 .... Etc.... But still .... "Operation Stupid Speed" was just that. Stupid and homicidal.
I agree with you. However, I think any administration would have approved a 'warp speed vaccine' because of the 'unprecedented' pandemic. Trump was just at the wheel when the Deep State released the virus. Most likely, that was also by design.

OEMPL+S

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
7 R
I agree with you. However, I think any administration would have approved a 'warp speed vaccine' because of the 'unprecedented' pandemic. Trump was just at the wheel when the Deep State released the virus. Most likely, that was also by design.

Yep I can agree on that ....
Definitely can't just pin it on him.
He should have just stood up to them and said no, which is easier said than done, when your dealing with the biggest industry in the world.

It wouldn't have looked good if it was released well Biden was at the wheel. Since Biden is part of the NWO WEF government and they are moving forward to a global government of good and perfect harmony /s.
But in actuality he is just a puppet, since I highly doubt he actually makes any of the decisions in the Whitehouse anyway.

Frick this world. Basically.

If Fauci ever goes to jail for his many crimes against the world and humanity, I hope that part of his punishment is being punched in the face by all those he has injured and effected, by his rampant criminal activity. I mean Obama apparently told him to stop sending US funding to the Wuhan lab, and I heard lately that he actually is still doing so?!?!? How is he even walking free? I guess the same can be said for many others, including those who falsified COVID-19 vaccine clinical trails.

I wish as a society, that we could put our heads together and collectively agree to stop helping Bill Gates (and others) with his/there plan on reducing the world's population.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Yep I can agree on that ....
Definitely can't just pin it on him.
He should have just stood up to them and said no, which is easier said than done, when your dealing with the biggest industry in the world.

It wouldn't have looked good if it was released well Biden was at the wheel. Since Biden is part of the NWO WEF government and they are moving forward to a global government of good and perfect harmony /s.
But in actuality he is just a puppet, since I highly doubt he actually makes any of the decisions in the Whitehouse anyway.

Frick this world. Basically.

If Fauci ever goes to jail for his many crimes against the world and humanity, I hope that part of his punishment is being punched in the face by all those he has injured and effected, by his rampant criminal activity. I mean Obama apparently told him to stop sending US funding to the Wuhan lab, and I heard lately that he actually is still doing so?!?!? How is he even walking free? I guess the same can be said for many others, including those who falsified COVID-19 vaccine clinical trails.

I wish as a society, that we could put our heads together and collectively agree to stop helping Bill Gates (and others) with his/there plan on reducing the world's population.
They have been up front about this for decades (see the Georgia Guidestones) but if we bring it up it's a conspiracy 'theory.'
Sadly, those with the most money have the most influence. But I think the masses are starting to catch on, one up side of the information superhighway.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
289801008_4832317346873310_6788522451905832703_n.jpg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
And her clients get anonymity.
Standard FBI tactics are to cut a deal to the convicted in order to go after a bigger prize. There's no doubt that the black book full of the names of hundreds of known elites would be a bigger deterrent to these abhorrent crimes than just locking up Ghislaine for 20 years.

You'll never see that list. Maybe pieces of it if victims spill.