GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... DEI Hires At Secret Service Had One Job

npace

Autocross Champion
I know Jews consider "from the river to the sea" to mean the destruction of Israel but it's generally used to call for the end of Israel's military rule over Palestine

And while Hamas is bad, it doesn't justify the genocide that is currently taking place
Your first point is not accurate; the entire region is what is encompassed by that area. If Israel can't control any part of Israel, it ceases to exist. To your second point, I'm talking about student "protestors", not trying to justify the actions of anyone or any group.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Your first point is not accurate; the entire region is what is encompassed by that area. If Israel can't control any part of Israel, it ceases to exist. To your second point, I'm talking about student "protestors", not trying to justify the actions of anyone or any group.
"From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free”. Israel can still control Israel, but Israel's military control over Palestine should be ended.

npace

Autocross Champion
"From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free”. Israel can still control Israel, but Israel's military control over Palestine should be ended.
Until the Hamas attacks in October, Israel didn't have a military occupation in Gaza. So what Palestine are you talking about? Are you saying Israel shouldn't be able to control it's borders? If so, what about Egypt? Or Jordan, or Syria? Stop moving goalposts here. You were wrong, and I proved it. The chant is a Hamas propaganda piece, whether or not you add the Palestine will be free part.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Until the Hamas attacks in October, Israel didn't have a military occupation in Gaza. So what Palestine are you talking about? Are you saying Israel shouldn't be able to control it's borders? If so, what about Egypt? Or Jordan, or Syria? Stop moving goalposts here. You were wrong, and I proved it. The chant is a Hamas propaganda piece, whether or not you add the Palestine will be free part.
Lol really? You're honestly trying to say Israel has zero control over Gaza's borders (including airspace and maritime)?

Nor their electricity and water?

And they perform zero military operations in Gaza?

I haven't moved any goalposts, my point has remained the same the entire time: Israel should not have any military control over Palestine or Gaza

Edit: Btw I've been keeping it a civil discussion, please do the same instead of trying to turn it into a heated argument. Remember I'm not one of the biden boiz from the circle jerk thread

Last edited:

aspro_gti

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2012 K04 GTI
The video literally won't play 🤣
Why does youtube block this shit?🤣
Every other video I click on works just fine, no buffering... but this small 5 min video won't play after a few min of loading... pathetic youtube.

npace

Autocross Champion
Lol really? You're honestly trying to say Israel has zero control over Gaza's borders (including airspace and maritime)?

Nor their electricity and water?

And they perform zero military operations in Gaza?

I haven't moved any goalposts, my point has remained the same the entire time: Israel should not have any military control over Palestine or Gaza

Edit: Btw I've been keeping it a civil discussion, please do the same instead of trying to turn it into a heated argument. Remember I'm not one of the biden boiz from the circle jerk thread

I don't think I did anything to try to turn it into a heated argument. I certainly didn't do an "lol really?" And I didn't say that Israel doesn't control their side of their border with Gaza. I also didn't say that they don't conduct military operations there, obviously they're doing it now. In 2005, they completely withdrew all military and civilians from Gaza, that's what I was referring to - that they only went back into Gaza after the October 2023 attacks.

My original statement was about ignorant protestors, not the intricacies of the Arab-Israeli conflict. That's what I mean by moving goalposts.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
I don't think I did anything to try to turn it into a heated argument. I certainly didn't do an "lol really?" And I didn't say that Israel doesn't control their side of their border with Gaza. I also didn't say that they don't conduct military operations there, obviously they're doing it now. In 2005, they completely withdrew all military and civilians from Gaza, that's what I was referring to - that they only went back into Gaza after the October 2023 attacks.

My original statement was about ignorant protestors, not the intricacies of the Arab-Israeli conflict. That's what I mean by moving goalposts.
Hamas is not the only group to use the slogan. PLO also uses it and they support a two-state solution, and have participated in peace negotiations with Israel. Saying that the protestors are using it to support Hamas is putting words in their mouth. It is not a slogan only used by Hamas, or by those who believe that Israel should cease to exist.

And the part about turning it into a heated argument, I was referring to comments like "Stop moving goalposts here. You were wrong, and I proved it." You didn't prove anything except that you seem to believe only people who are supporting terrorists would use the phrase. Which as I just explained, isn't true.

npace

Autocross Champion
Hamas is not the only group to use the slogan. PLO also uses it and they support a two-state solution, and have participated in peace negotiations with Israel. Saying that the protestors are using it to support Hamas is putting words in their mouth. It is not a slogan only used by Hamas, or by those who believe that Israel should cease to exist.

And the part about turning it into a heated argument, I was referring to comments like "Stop moving goalposts here. You were wrong, and I proved it." You didn't prove anything except that you seem to believe only people who are supporting terrorists would use the phrase. Which as I just explained, isn't true.
I guess you don't know that the PLO is a designated terrorist organization as well?

https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?path=/prelim@title22/chapter61&edition=prelim

That law is still in effect; a presidential waiver has allowed contact with members of the PLO for negotiation purposes, and since the death of Arafat in 2004 the Fatah related militant groups have continued to carry out attacks. Just because the former (now deceased) leader of the PLO recognized Israel's right to exist, it doesn't mean that the PLO or it's militia don't engage in terrorist activity.

PerceivedShift

Autocross Champion
If cuba came over and killed 40,000 Americans in Florida we'd turn Cuba into a nuclear wasteland. Or a gigantic US port full of parking lots. After Oct 7th Israel is allowed to do whatever it wants to Gaza in my mind. Don't want to pay for it though.

Also...

GPGE6XHXwAIRYA5.png

The people have chosen....unwisely.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1718069349617.png

1718069375261.jpeg

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)