GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
In San Francisco more people have died from opiod overdoses than mUH covid.

Yet the 49ers have to play in Arizona. :unsure:

49ers don’t play in SF, they play in Santa Clara, about 40min south and a whole nother culture.

South Bay = best bay.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
you know what, i gotta just take a second, step back and recognize how bonkers it was to build massive metal ships in the early 1900's! bonkers industrial age!

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
you know what, i gotta just take a second, step back and recognize how bonkers it was to build massive metal ships in the early 1900's! bonkers industrial age!

Part of it was the fact they used up all the good ship building wood already.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Ha, duck yourself!
Man we moved and its been nothing but busy getting situated.
dude i bet! we moved in right at the start of the pandemic and it was absolutely bonkers! word of advise - do NOT buy any new furniture online or even direct like at ashley, or whatever. the lead times are provided upfront and sound reasonable, but fucking nothing ever actually moves. we waited like 4 months for a fucking table, wound up cancelling and getting one on fb marketplace.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Part of it was the fact they used up all the good ship building wood already.
maybe - i am way, way out of my element here talking about ship construction from, well, any time period, but thinking back to the early 1900's and before just sounds bonkers imagining how people would procure materials and move em around, erect huge hunks of metal, wood, people.

i'm just applauding people that are long gone :)

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
maybe - i am way, way out of my element here talking about ship construction from, well, any time period, but thinking back to the early 1900's and before just sounds bonkers imagining how people would procure materials and move em around, erect huge hunks of metal, wood, people.

i'm just applauding people that are long gone :)

I’m just spitting out what I remember from museums and historic sites. I don’t know much about ship building.

I wonder if one of our resident squids has some insight?

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Black 2013 gti
Metal boats are heavier than a 🦆, therefore witchcraft.
Who_Are_You_Who_Are_So_Wise_In_The_Ways_Of_Science_Banner.jpg

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Jay and Zrick you guys should put your initials beside the thread title so we know who changed it. The thread titles today have been awesome.
Lol isn't it more fun guessing? I'll give away a secret, the good ones are mine 😜