GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Deaths After Vaccine Are 'Unrelated Coincidence' According To The CDC

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK6 and MK7
Ha, duck yourself!
Man we moved and its been nothing but busy getting situated.
dude i bet! we moved in right at the start of the pandemic and it was absolutely bonkers! word of advise - do NOT buy any new furniture online or even direct like at ashley, or whatever. the lead times are provided upfront and sound reasonable, but fucking nothing ever actually moves. we waited like 4 months for a fucking table, wound up cancelling and getting one on fb marketplace.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK6 and MK7
Part of it was the fact they used up all the good ship building wood already.
maybe - i am way, way out of my element here talking about ship construction from, well, any time period, but thinking back to the early 1900's and before just sounds bonkers imagining how people would procure materials and move em around, erect huge hunks of metal, wood, people.

i'm just applauding people that are long gone :)

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
maybe - i am way, way out of my element here talking about ship construction from, well, any time period, but thinking back to the early 1900's and before just sounds bonkers imagining how people would procure materials and move em around, erect huge hunks of metal, wood, people.

i'm just applauding people that are long gone :)

I’m just spitting out what I remember from museums and historic sites. I don’t know much about ship building.

I wonder if one of our resident squids has some insight?

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Metal boats are heavier than a 🦆, therefore witchcraft.
Who_Are_You_Who_Are_So_Wise_In_The_Ways_Of_Science_Banner.jpg