GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Deaths After Vaccine Are 'Unrelated Coincidence' According To The CDC

jay745

track sl00t
Car(s)
2 vw's
That's like saying you don't like goats, you only had sex with one because there weren't any women around. Still makes you a goat f***er.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
So apparently the Ivy League universities are getting $80 billion of our stimulus money.
$82 billion for schools
Most of the spending for schools is divvied up between the Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief Fund ($54.3 billion) and the Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund ($22.7 billion), programs that provide funding to states to distribute to schools according to local demands.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
w/o me actually looking (cause it's more fun to ship tost in this thread) are we all getting $600 checks? I got the last one even though I didn't deserve it full time employed/essential/not really hurting. I donated it to food bank Money is good but they are just handing out free $. I know many need it but I really didn't.

Last edited:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK6 and MK7
anywho. not gonna waste too much time defending myself.

It was a mistake, again not really knowing trump personally - all i heard about him at the time was he would be focused on the economy, and had a bit of a 'stick it to the news and government' sort of thing going on which i thought would be good compared to all the horrible shit i had heard about clinton since i was a kid. While trump artificially grew the economy (fail) and really didn't do much for 'sticking it to the government/news' except decreasing everyones trust across the board, which also is a bit of a fail, i won't defend him on anything. I learned and have grown up more since i was ~25 years old and listening to my Dad's politics more openly.

Remember, I voted Bernie in the primaries, and i was still considering myself a republican at the time.

Also, again, blue state, blue county, so i threw my vote away either way. Didn't vote for him this year because I'm not a sheep.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
w/o me actually looking (cause it's more fun to ship tost in this thread) are we all getting $600 checks? I got the last one even though I didn't deserve it full time employed/essential/not really hurting. I donated it to food bank Money is good but they are just handing out free $. I know many need it but I really didn't.
Under 75k/yr should get along with per child.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Genuinely curious about this. I have heard that about some of the cheap wifi stuff, but didn't think that was the case for z-wave, zigby, etc. since they run on an independent network through a separate hub. I have all z-wave and really like the automated lighting, use it a ton. You really have to use scene commands to get the most out of it.
I don’t know if z-wave and zigby have patched their devices yet but IOT "internet of things" is vulnerable to hackers that know how to do that. I don't think you need to worry about it much unless you live in an apartment complex. In a private house it's most unlikely that a hacker will park within range of your wifi to hack into it.