GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
How about that stimulus check not everyone is going to get???
Congress spent 9 months to decide if you get $600 of your money back, while they took home $130,000 each.
$900 billion package with less than $180 billion going to the people.
WTAF

What a waste of time, $600 lmao

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I didn't get first round and won't get this one either. And why would I? I didn't lose my job, I'm not an owner of an affected business, and I don't need it.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
This thread started in July and the death count has increased by 4 in my city. Total deaths 6, recovered cases 1805, where's my calculator?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I just want to know what other meaning would work?

The players practicing again covid viruses in microscopic helmets and pads? The player practice getting covid? One guy gets covid and they hold practice to spread it? I just can't figure out how any other meaning would work.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Congrats, you will have immunity. Truth be told, my wife brought home the CHINA virus. I was waiting to see if I died before I told all of you.
She started getting sick Dec 6, tested negative Dec 7 and tested positive Dec 8. And she wears a mask all the time! We pulled the kids out of school.
I got sick Dec 9. The health dept sent her a letter this week, apparently they do this for every positive test. She called them Friday and they had a very thorough conversation. Long story short, our symptoms are gone, and we are out of quarantine. Except my son. According to them, because he didn't have symptoms he has to quarantine until the 24th.
I'M ANOTHER SURVIVOR IN THE THREAD.
Didn't you claim to have had it earlier?

anyone good at searching I would virtual hug you if you find this.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
According to this post from Nov 22 his kids were back in school so idk.

My kids are back in school...private school. That's how I'm back at work. The public schools are 'distance learning' online and it's a catastrophe.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
How about that stimulus check not everyone is going to get???
Congress spent 9 months to decide if you get $600 of your money back, while they took home $130,000 each.
$900 billion package with less than $180 billion going to the people.
WTAF

Those are your people my dude. Democrats tried pushing through a much higher care package, and guess who shut it down? Here's a hint, there isn't a "D" next to his name.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Congrats, you will have immunity. Truth be told, my wife brought home the CHINA virus. I was waiting to see if I died before I told all of you.
She started getting sick Dec 6, tested negative Dec 7 and tested positive Dec 8. And she wears a mask all the time! We pulled the kids out of school.
I got sick Dec 9. The health dept sent her a letter this week, apparently they do this for every positive test. She called them Friday and they had a very thorough conversation. Long story short, our symptoms are gone, and we are out of quarantine. Except my son. According to them, because he didn't have symptoms he has to quarantine until the 24th.
I'M ANOTHER SURVIVOR IN THE THREAD.
But this is all a hoax, how did you get a fake virus?