GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
Gym observation: Two women come in with masks on, proceed to sit beside each other on stand up training bikes. They both have mini fans that plug in to the equipment to blow air at them. Then they proceed to workout and remove their face masks. One of them got up to talk to an employee and wore her surgical mask over there. Is this an early sign of airaphobia?

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Gym observation: Two women come in with masks on, proceed to sit beside each other on stand up training bikes. They both have mini fans that plug in to the equipment to blow air at them. Then they proceed to workout and remove their face masks. One of them got up to talk to an employee and wore her surgical mask over there. Is this an early sign of airaphobia?
Left the gym yesterday and saw a guy running on a side street by himself wearing a mask. I rolled down my window and yelled at the little guy to take his fucking mask off. Weak moment for me but I am over this shit.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Luva

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2020 GTI SE
Left the gym yesterday and saw a guy running on a side street by himself wearing a mask. I rolled down my window and yelled at the little guy to take his fucking mask off. Weak moment for me but I am over this shit.

I haven't yelled at anyone for wearing a mask outside when alone, but I sure have been tempted. We call it "weak-minded" in my household whenever we see someone outside with a mask on by their lonesome. But, I believe in freedom - even if their choice makes them look silly.

I think the idea of requiring healthy people to wear masks partly comes from the false narrative about asymptomatic transmission. I trust Dr. Peter McCullough's thought that the asymptomatic spread of any respiratory infection is a farce. It has never happened in the history of medicine prior to COVID-19, nor after. If you recall, this false narrative was part of the scare tactics used to shut down the economy. The reality is "asymptomatic spread" is simply when a person fakes being well, when in fact they have symptoms (sore throat, fever, runny nose, body aches, etc.), then gets someone sick.

If there is one good outcome from the pandemic, it is that people are doing a better job of staying home when they are sick. Healthy people don't need to stay home and quarantine. People who don't feel well are the ones who should stay home till they get better. I know this is basic common sense. But common sense isn't so common anymore.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
At this point it's a waste to expect anyone to wear a mask. They're not very effective and everybody is ignoring the whole situation like it isn't even happening. Even the CDC changes their guidelines daily weakening them. The NBA doesn't even test anymore. Let's face it nobody including the CDC knows what's next and at this point is just winging it because they don't have any answers and don't know what to say.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I haven't yelled at anyone for wearing a mask outside when alone, but I sure have been tempted. We call it "weak-minded" in my household whenever we see someone outside with a mask on by their lonesome. But, I believe in freedom - even if their choice makes them look silly.
My wife's says the same thing and to be honest I really shouldn't care. It is rather interesting as it has never been so clear to see who the weak minded in society truly are.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

Advanced sign of dementia.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
It's fine really, his opinions mean jack shit to me.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Jay is...

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG

The COVID19 SCAMdemic...Right Wing Snowflakes Get Offended After Being Called Out On Their Own Sh*tty Behavior​

Best thread title ever! Congratulations...you earned it!!!