GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

npace

Autocross Champion
I remember finding Zrick's address during the great doxxathon of May 2021, which I no longer have and can't find. As much as I don't like him, this thread provided countless hours of entertainment during the year and I'd sent him a legitimate Christmas present as a token of gratitude.
Do you really not like him, or is it his political views? I mean, I argued with some people a lot in here, but I don't really know anyone here, so I can't say I don't like them (except maybe Gretafan, but I've never seen Zrick threaten people and talk about shooting them).

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Do you really not like him, or is it his political views? I mean, I argued with some people a lot in here, but I don't really know anyone here, so I can't say I don't like them (except maybe Gretafan, but I've never seen Zrick threaten people and talk about shooting them).

Yes. I don't like him. I can tolerate opposing political and world views. While I don't think the constant fighting and bickering is necessary, if everybody thought the exact same I think we'd be in a worse place than we are now.

What I can't tolerate is someone blatantly spreading misinformation. I think that's the single biggest threat to our country currently, in both directions, left and right. There have been countless times you can refute something he has said with easily verifiable information. I'm not talking about subjective things either I'm talking about things like "Buddy, that's not a picture of a protest, it's a picture of a football game". And when these things are pointed out, instead of admitting he was wrong, he just throws up his arms and goes "I never said it was true, I'm just sharing information!"

That's what I can't tolerate, and why I do not like him. While we can argue and have those different views, most of the people in this thread I'm good with. But Zrick is just too far

Last edited:

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Yes. I don't like him. I can tolerate opposing political and world views. While I don't think the constant fighting and bickering is necessary, if everybody thought the exact same I think we'd be in a worse place than we are now.

What I can't tolerate is someone blatantly spreading misinformation. I think that's the single biggest threat to our country currently, in both directions, left and right. There have been countless times you can refute something he has said with easily verifiable information. I'm not talking about subjective things either I'm talking about things like "Buddy, that's not a picture of a protest, it's a picture of a football game". And when these things are pointed out, instead of admitting he was wrong, he just throws up his arms and goes "I never said it was true, I'm just sharing information!"

That's what I can't tolerate, and why I do not like him. While we can argue and have those different views, most of the people in this thread I'm good with. But Zrick is just too far
He's just an A+ troll and you fell for it

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
He's just an A+ troll and you fell for it

Do you know how many times in the last year and a half that thought crossed my mind? That's how absurd some of the shit he spews is. "This guy can't be serious right now."

But I don't think he is. A troll doesn't believe what they're saying, they just say it to solicit a reaction. I fully believe Zrick believes the shit he's spewing 100%.

If he is a troll, he's a level even above A+.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

For any inaccuracy I've shared, I've posted many times over factual information that the media calls 'misinformation.' You may not agree, but facts are facts and data is data. You'll find more information on post 1 of this thread than you'll ever see on CNN or nightly news. So sure, hate the messenger, I can take it. But admit the mainstream media, big pharma and our government are lying to you on a daily basis to push their own nefarious agenda. I have nothing to gain.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Do you know how many times in the last year and a half that thought crossed my mind? That's how absurd some of the shit he spews is. "This guy can't be serious right now."

But I don't think he is. A troll doesn't believe what they're saying, they just say it to solicit a reaction. I fully believe Zrick believes the shit he's spewing 100%.

If he is a troll, he's a level even above A+.
He added water/meth to his stage 2 trollmobile

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
He added water/meth to his stage 2 trollmobile
You made me LOL on that one!!
Almost as good as your post on Poseidon's kiss. LMAO

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
For any inaccuracy I've shared, I've posted many times over factual information that the media calls 'misinformation.' You may not agree, but facts are facts and data is data. You'll find more information on post 1 of this thread than you'll ever see on CNN or nightly news. So sure, hate the messenger, I can take it. But admit the mainstream media, big pharma and our government are lying to you on a daily basis to push their own nefarious agenda. I have nothing to gain.

Don't get me wrong. I think all media has a bias and agenda.

As for the information on post one, and your facts and data. I haven't clicked or read through everything there. However, the very first link I clicked on just now, was this.

Children get dangerous CO2 levels after 3 minutes of mask wearing.
https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamapediatrics/fullarticle/2781743#pld210019f1

Again, I scrolled down, and just clicked on one thing at random, to see what "facts and data" I'm missing.

1638989078612.png

1638989100491.png

The entire study was retracted due to numerous scientific issues with it. And this is the bullshit you're peddling.

Not a good batting average right out the gate...

Reactions: WAP

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

As for the information on post one, and your facts and data. I haven't clicked or read through everything there. However, the very first link I clicked on just now, was this.

Again, I scrolled down, and just clicked on one thing at random, to see what "facts and data" I'm missing.

View attachment 232270

View attachment 232271

The entire study was retracted due to numerous scientific issues with it. And this is the bullshit you're peddling.

Retraction or lack thereof is not a good indicator these days. Science is paid for, oftentimes with big bucks. Just recently a group of sociologists put together bullshit papers to see whether they would get published. Their experiment was a huge success -- published in respected journals, great reviews, etc.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

View attachment 232270

View attachment 232271

Most likely retracted because Rockefeller goons threatened to kill the author.
Just like the couple that owned the patent for HCQ.
1638990460639.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
@Acadia18 Kids are the biggest truth tellers out there. I posted what one of them wrote. They can't breathe and get headaches in the masks. A report yesterday said their mental illness is off the chart. This a direct result of masking and bad government interventions.

If you are old and already brain damaged, maybe you don't notice.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Most likely retracted because Rockefeller goons threatened to kill the author.
Just like the couple that owned the patent for HCQ.
View attachment 232275

And that's the problem. You're so biased you can't even begin to fathom that when you see a study was retracted, even when the reasons are clearly outlined, that there might be an actual issue with the study. Everything that doesn't align with your views has to be some grand conspiracy.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Everything that doesn't align with your views has to be some grand conspiracy.
There is a grand conspiracy. 2 years into it and you are still oblivious.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
@Acadia18 Kids are the biggest truth tellers out there. I posted what one of them wrote. They can't breathe and get headaches in the masks. A report yesterday said their mental illness is off the chart. This a direct result of masking and bad government interventions.

If you are old and already brain damaged, maybe you don't notice.

If we're going back to anecdotal evidence then, I have a 7 year old who has been in a mask for nearly two years now, and has not once complained. Probably because Bill Gates came to her school and offered her an LOL Doll if she kept her mouth shut, I'd imagine...