GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The Time cover is cruel joke. Creepy Slow Joe and Blow Jobs Harris. Just like Governor Cuomo winning an Emmy or whatever for killing the most seniors in history.

Wait, now women aren't allowed to give blow jobs in your sick world? You've gone to far. BAN

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Oh hey, covid 19 is causing erectile dysfunction.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
I know his moronic supporters will still be here, they always have been. They just won’t have their prophet showing them their demeanor is somehow acceptable. They are going to be forced back under their rocks.

I hope the powers that be start using the existing laws to put a cork in the ones that took it too far. I take sedition seriously, and so should every American.

The Republican Party is splitting before our eyes. You can’t constitution-thump while shitting on it for too long. The whackos are redefining RINO with every conspiracy theory, rally, protest, and lawsuit. If the party wants to save itself, they need to speak out against Trump. The ones that do are going to weather the storm politically by showing voters they are “country over party.” Those that choose the wrong side of history will reap what the sow.

Evolutionary changes in our society are happening. The resistance of the vocal retards in Trump’s base is only encouraging the silent majority from both sides to act overtly against them.

Midterms are going to be a bloodbath.
It's already happening -- QAnon whackos are gaining traction and even winning House seats. QAnon will be the new Tea Party -- the first political party started by some fucko, bored on their computer.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
It's already happening -- QAnon whackos are gaining traction and even winning House seats. QAnon will be the new Tea Party -- the first political party started by some fucko, bored on their computer.
It’s crazy. But it gives me hope. Hopefully the next nut job that starts a weird cult starts a funnier one

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I feel the same. Trump will be gone, but the short-sighted stupidity that put him in office, and tried to keep him there, will still be out there in droves...
Yep. Trump is not the problem. He is a symptom

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
First time I've agreed in the last 10 pages 🤣

Zrick explain yourself or ban
Well she used her 'talent' to move up professionally, with a married man. Not saying I'm against it, just that she used it to advance her career.
It's her only claim to fame, besides her multiple ethnicity that we cancelled Aunt Jemima and Uncle Ben for.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Well she used her 'talent' to move up professionally, with a married man. Not saying I'm against it, just that she used it to advance her career.
It's her only claim to fame, besides her multiple ethnicity that we cancelled Aunt Jemima and Uncle Ben for.
POST YOU LINK

video evidence works too 🤷‍♂️

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI