GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Because even though they're coming here for terrible jobs and crap wages those are still better opportunities than they have in their own country.

If you like orange juice or avocados you should get down with immigrant labor. Many industries would collapse without it.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
America is the closest and allows for asylum too.

they know America is going to grind them to dust. They won’t get a fair wage. U assume these folks will get the same version of America that u do. There are many different forms or America I assure u

That sounds stupid. America is going to grind them to dust and they willingly come anyway.

Gptuners

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI S
And if you talk like that in front of your grandmother get ready to get smacked
With the chancleta!

Native peoples historically referred to as 'Indians.' CHANGE MY MIND.
Only because some dumbasses took a wrong turn and ended up over 8,000 miles in the opposite direction, then said "Yay! India!"

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
That has nothing to do with what I asked you but obviously you won't answer the question. You're the one who said they weren't called Indians so I asked what they were called.

Columbus pushed calling them Indians because he didn’t want to admit he was lost as fuck. Doesn’t make it okay.

They have always referred to each other, officially, by their nation and band named. Even early colonists did the same.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Because even though they're coming here for terrible jobs and crap wages those are still better opportunities than they have in their own country.

If you like orange juice or avocados you should get down with immigrant labor. Many industries would collapse without it.

I’ve picked tomatoes and strawberries for a month each, and couldn’t keep up. I have the uppermost respect for those folks. ✊

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Dude, stop playing dumb.

You think someone coming here to work in the fields doesn't know they're gonna have to work their ass off?

Come on man.

It still sounds stupid knowing that you will be ground to dust. Of course they work their ass off especially in AZ where it's so hot.