GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

Gptuners

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI S
That's simply not true. You didn't even look at the link that I posted about why it's important to pay off the national debt.
I read it. And I realize based on things you said earlier in the thread, that you are debt averse. The link you provided gets 10 reasons why we should stabilize our national debt. However, it had no point says that we should not have a national debt. That link does not talk about paying it off.

your link said:
...that successfully stabilized debt as a share of the economy over the long term.

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Can you imagine if we locked down international travel, and had wrapped all this up back in May? But nope, everyone had to get all uppity with the zrick "this is fake" horse shit and now at least 150k preventable deaths are on them

Your quote is a bit screwy here, but I'm outlining your wet dream Jim, an international travel lockdown since April thru 2021 was the idea I was describing.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
The important thing to note is when you're spending trillions more than you make the money isn't coming from anywhere except the future.

Anything in the present is paid for by the magic of the never-ending ability to kick the can down the road.

The other nations owning our debt is functionally inconsequential since it's in their own interest for our economy to continue expanding. If the US contracts the globe contracts.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
and if that interest ever disappears, oh boy...!

morning everyone - wow what a last 10-15 pages!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
it has begun. I'm on page 38 now

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
and if that interest ever disappears, oh boy...!

morning everyone - wow what a last 10-15 pages!

Not really, we would be fine without foreign bond investment.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
just found out gtifan99 AND corprin are rabbit owners! jellyyy

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Does anybody plan on watching the Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones exhibition this Saturday?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
just found out gtifan99 AND corprin are rabbit owners! jellyyy

I've owned a lot of cars over the years. Only a few that I truly connected with though. The Mk1 GTI, Corrado SLC, 05 STi, and now this car. Sometimes a manufacture just gets everything that matters right. The Rabbit is one of those times. Just wish we'd gotten same spec as Canada, eh.

Last edited:

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
I've got news for you...if you have bills to pay, your job is essential. That's most of us unless you're Bill Gates or Jeff Bezos.
I actually agree with you here, and don't agree with lockdowns without providing people ways to eat and pay their bills. Shutting everyone off assumes people just have thousands stacked away which isn't the case for most. Lockdowns are just starving people and getting them evicted turning a bad situation into a worse one.
Andrew yang. On the joe rogan show explained how he could give every single American a 1k monthly dividend. He goes into very great detail too. Go give it a listen. It can be done but it seems like u allowed yourself to be conditioned to believe otherwise.
1k isn't enough, can't even pay rent with that let alone the rest of the bills and food. 1k is a bullshit "solution".

Last edited:

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion
I actually agree with you here, and don't agree with lockdowns without providing people ways to eat and pay their bills. Shutting everyone off assumes people just have thousands stacked away which isn't the case for most. Lockdowns are just starving people and getting them evicted turning a bad situation into a worse one.

1k isn't enough, can't even pay rent with that let alone the rest of the bills and food. 1k is a bullshit "solution".
Yea, 1k isn't going to cover car/insurance