GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
My family is what SJWs offensively call “POC” and we don’t even want reparations. What should be done is a tax/housing plan that incentivizes families staying together rather than incentivizing single motherhood. All that money that you defunded the police with should go to providing family counselors instead of social workers. The problem is too many kids without dads and the school to prison pipeline.

Arbitrarily throwing money and property at a situation doesn’t fix it; Though some would enjoy seeing how quickly “activists” became conservatives when it comes to relinquishing their own homes for reconciliation.

Last edited:

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
My family is what SJWs offensively call “POC” and we don’t even want reparations. What should be done is a tax/housing plan that incentivizes families staying together rather than incentivizing single motherhood. All that money that you defunded the police with should go to providing family counselors instead of social workers. The problem is too many kids without dads and the school to prison pipeline.

Arbitrarily throwing money and property at a situation doesn’t fix it; Though some would enjoy seeing how quickly “activists” became conservatives when it comes to relinquishing their own homes for reconciliation.

Everything about being poor keeps you poor.

You have the worst schools, the most dangerous neighborhoods, the least access to affordable healthy food choices.

It's like there are these specific hyper wealthy people that benefit from either keeping us under their thumb or just endlessly bickering over the scraps they throw our way.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Everything about being poor keeps you poor.

You have the worst schools, the most dangerous neighborhoods, the least access to affordable healthy food choices.

It's like there are these specific hyper wealthy people that benefit from either keeping us under their thumb or just endlessly bickering over the scraps they throw our way.
That’s true, and in any case they want us to think we’re helpless without them and we need them; That there’s no hope in uplifting yourself. It’s a ruse they’ve been doing all over the globe probably since recorded history. They hate competition.

Allchokedup

Autocross Champion

[/QUOTE]
I think being poor is a mindset. I grew up with a single parent in a shitty neighborhood. Granted I did some time in my later teenage years-21yrs old (and when I was a youth). It was then I realized being poor and committing crimes was not a life I wanted any longer.
So, I did what any grown ass man should do and got a job. Sure it took me 20 years of hard work to finally slow down and take a breath but man was it worth it. Didn't want my kids to grow up like I did so I stuck around and raised them.
In the getto the dumber shit you do the more "respect" you earn. Have to disassociate with old idiots and be your own man. It's about making good decisions and having goals.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Of course. Many, many people rise up despite hardship but a lot of this hardship is unnecessary because we refuse to make the very richest among us pay their fair share.

The Bezos uses the roads millions of miles more than the rest of us. Why do we even pay tolls? Silly example but it can be extrapolated in almost any direction.

People are the ones ultimately responsible for keeping themselves down, however the hill not need be so steep for "some" people.

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Waiting around expecting these ultra rich to give handouts, or even pay their share, is like counting their sprinkles while your own ice cream melts.

You gotta keep moving forward

Last edited:

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT
Yes, no doubt. You can go out and get it. Or you can sit around sulking and get the scraps that are given to you.
“Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery; none but ourselves can free our minds”

Modern plantations are cognitive

Gptuners

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI S
Uh what? You've clearly never been to Chicago. You'd get shot where I'm from for saying that.
So one echo chamber likes
deep dish and suddenly it's fact? FAKE NEWS! MUH PIZZA IS BETTER!

What kind of person do you think is born and created from a situation like that? Imagine the cops blow up your family. Destroy your home. Injure or kill your loved ones. What kind of person, one that endured that, what would that persons opinion of their country would be?
You. I think you're a great example of someone formed by their experiences with the police. not saying you're a good or bad person cuz I obviously don't know that, but I know for a fact you don't like the police. 😂

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
So one echo chamber likes
deep dish and suddenly it's fact? FAKE NEWS! MUH PIZZA IS BETTER!

You. I think you're a great example of someone formed by their experiences with the police. not saying you're a good or bad person cuz I obviously don't know that, but I know for a fact you don't like the police. 😂
We are all shaped by our experiences. And these experiences dictate how we handle and approach certain situations. Even at the subconscious level.

and yes. I don’t like police officers.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Actually no. During vacations the whole family traveled together. The president First Lady and two daughters. The trumps however, they took way more trips. Diverted way more secret service resources too. The president golfed more in two years than Obama did in 8 years. That’s a fact.
Except Michelle is really a man and the daughters are not theirs. Otherwise, you are correct.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
That's cool, but our armed forces say it never happened AND the company says they don't have officers or servers in Germany.

So, who's lying, the people that have lied about everything for 4 years or the military and the company?

Hmmmmm, if only we knew who to believe.
Plausible deniability.
Besides, the courts need to see the evidence before the public.