GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Yes and no. He's had multiple surgeries on his arm, still won't heal correctly. At one point they talked amputation, but at this point, he's wearing a brace in it. He's getting 100% disability and he went to college, but he still fucked up.
Dang.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You're attending court hearings now? Do tell.

EVERY CASE THAT'S GONE BEFORE A JUDGE HAS BEEN DISMISSED OR WITHDRAWN. EVERY LAST ONE.

Results have been certified in Penn and Michigan. It's over. Move on.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
You're attending court hearings now? Do tell.
You do realize that Democrats have won elections before, right? What makes this occurrence so unfeasible for you?

That's how this game has always worked, as the pendulum swings both ways. People want a change from the Dems, so they vote in a Republican. They're then reminded of how much Republicans suck, so they vote in a Dem...it's the political waltz that never ends.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Just in...servers seized by Army show real voting data puts at Trump 410, Biden 128.
Evidence of FRAUD!!!
I saw this and started cracking up!!

It is just amazingly worded and something about it is SO far from reality. The 'evidence of FRAUD!!!!' statement almost seems like you said it satirically, but by now, 488 pages in, you would have to be one of the most successful trolls ever to not slip even a little bit.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Just a thought.......could the "good point" and "without issue" be because Trump won Fl? Would those still hold if he had lost, like what they are claiming in other states?

The irony is, the only real evidence of large scale election fraud is in south Florida, where Trump and the post master general directly interfered in the delivery of mail in ballots, resulting in 15% of the ballots never being delivered.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I saw this and started cracking up!!

It is just amazingly worded and something about it is SO far from reality. The 'evidence of FRAUD!!!!' statement almost seems like you said it satirically, but by now, 488 pages in, you would have to be one of the most successful trolls ever to not slip even a little bit.

Talked to a good friend that is CI in USAEUR about this claim.

Fake news.

Also, not a peacetime mission of Army, especially on foreign soil. That is CIA‘s lane. Using the Army in this capacity is how wars start.

But, I’m sure Zrick will have some bullshit conspiracy about that.

Last edited:
Reactions: WAP

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Dammit, i got a lot on my work-plate today but i gotta start compiling all of the wild claims zrick has said over the last 488 pages.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
just had go around with friend at work (we mostly like each other) who's a Trump supporter. We are discussing the results

Him: 80%

Me: 80% what?

Me: 80% voted for Trump?

Me: Think Trump won?

Me: Have legit fears of paperless voting results?

Me: o_O