GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
No one should be bribed not to be stupid, but here we are.

How much do they pay you?

Logical fallacy. You might want to fuck off. ;)
The bribe is to not be stupid. You suggested he was accepting the bribe, also implying he agreed not to be stupid. Hold on, I'll get some crayons and draw a picture so it doesn't go over your head again....

If you were trying to imply he was stupid, you should have asked "how much do we need to pay you?". Then he would have said "how about the $500 zrick owes everyone?" and we all would have laughed about it.

Last edited:

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
The bribe is to not be stupid. You suggested he was accepting the bribe, also implying he agreed not to be stupid. Hold on, I'll get some crayons and draw a picture so it doesn't go over your head again....

If you were trying to imply he was stupid, you should have asked "how much do we need to pay you?". Then he would have said "how about the $500 zrick owes everyone?" and we all would have laughed about it.
Agreeing to not be stupid and actually not being stupid are not equivalent. Crayons are just perfect for you. Draw your momma a pretty picture.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I need to clarify the "Like" on your post because I don't need people to assume I agree with the entire sentiment.

I'm liking and agreeing that Tropic Thunder is one of the greatest comedies of all time. It's amazing.

If you think it couldn't be made today because of 'wokeness', you're completely mistaken. It absolutely could be made today. Jojo Rabbit (highly recommended if people haven't seen it) has the same vein of comedy, and was recently made, released into theaters, and got critical acclaim.
Because liberals are Nazis. CHANGE MY MIND

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
CEO's aren't infectious diseases experts or scientists.

Trump's team already presented "evidence" of fraud in court over 60 times. The evidence was found to be the same idiotic nonsense you post here.

But don't worry, Giuliani and my pillow guy will get to present the eViDeNcE in court again.
Judges have had their lives threatened to not get involved. And many are 'muh orange man bad,' like you. So of course, they won't even consider it. Doesn't mean it didn't happen. I've posted about half a dozen different proofs of votes being switched, or not equal to amount of voters. Documents and videos. Math. I get it, these 3rd grade concepts are hard for you.
You can say 'no fraud,' but then you are a fraud.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
LOL, notice that those were all last modified before the election. I couldn't make this stuff up. Likely just backups/dupes anyway.
4/12/2021 is not before the election, but it was before the audit. Thanks for playing.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
also, I won't miss movie theaters....overpriced popcorn and people who talk. Nope I'd rather see it at home and all I have is one boomer (small by todays standards) sized TV.
I suppose you shunned drive-in theaters too?? You don't like the theater, stay at home. Most normal people enjoy the experience.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Hope you guys got the free fries or donuts with your euthanization, er, vaccination.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
I suppose you shunned drive-in theaters too?? You don't like the theater, stay at home. Most normal people enjoy the experience.
Mrs Mud mentioned going to the one near us once I get Comet on the road, I reminded her of our okboomer bedtime. Honestly I know some folks like crowds. For me I miss plays/concerts but my dislike of crowds for a "of the shelf" experience makes it not worth it.
I'm imagining one of those cabinet TVs...

I do not miss having to put the TV at floor level to get a screen over 27".
it's HD ;), however I admit to never having bought a TV till I was 30ish (in the early 90's). I bragged at work that I bought a new TV and friends asked "What kind?" me "color".

had been existing with old hand me down pity gift of 19" B&W till the sound died

edit: our 7th anniversary!

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Judges have had their lives threatened to not get involved. And many are 'muh orange man bad,' like you. So of course, they won't even consider it. Doesn't mean it didn't happen. I've posted about half a dozen different proofs of votes being switched, or not equal to amount of voters. Documents and videos. Math. I get it, these 3rd grade concepts are hard for you.
You can say 'no fraud,' but then you are a fraud.

That's pure fantasy.

Reactions: WAP