GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
I just saw the thread title. I feel you, man. I live in an entire region filled with Zricks. I did not enjoy it before the pandemic. Now? Fuck these people! It’s like it’s populated by a ton of Gmorks from the Neverending Story.
1618141113470.jpeg
They have been hellbent on doing everything they can to help the virus spread and kill as many people as possible.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I just saw the thread title. I feel you, man. I live in an entire region filled with Zricks. I did not enjoy it before the pandemic. Now? Fuck these people! It’s like it’s populated by a ton of Gmorks from the Neverending Story. View attachment 209863They have been hellbent on doing everything they can to help the virus spread and kill as many people as possible.

Yep, same. Wife’s family included... fucking brainwashed masses.

A deadly pervasive global pandemic is not to worry about, but god forbid someone “cancels” a womanizing, groping, stalker of a cartoon skunk that never learned no means no. That’s the real threat 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
That's cause I meant in real life.

Here in the SCAMdemic I love encountering people who are bonkers. 😄

For some...well one or two, this IS real life.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Masks are bullshit and I have a sample size to prove why. The CDC says if you care within 6 feet of an infected person you are at extreme risk of catching this scary virus, right?

Back in October I traveled to Jersey, DC, and Maryland for work. During these travels I followed all protocols suggested and believe I contracted the virus from my hotel or food establishment through touch.

Anyway, came home on a Friday afternoon and began not feeling well Sunday morning. Had the usual, low fever (99.6-100.3) lower back pain, tired, foggy headed, congested but no runny nose or sneezing. My wife distanced herself and so did my kids. That Tuesday I got tested and it came back negative so I continued to live my life normally. Wife moved back into the bed and I moved about the home without prejudice. The week continued to move on, sweating, foggy headed, tired, back pain, low grade fever.

The following Monday came and I was not feeling much better so figured I had the flu. Went to an urgent care to be tested for the flu and they ran a whole panel of flu tests as well as COVID again. This test came back positive for C19 with the local Health Department asking me questions about me and my family. "Sorry, I don't answer questions." was my response. Since ten days is the contagious window I was almost home free. NO ONE in my home contracted C19 during this time.

Wait, it gets better. My wife contracted C19 a month and a half later. We do not know how but this is her story. My wife's mother had passed in January and she was feeling blue. She was scheduled to have hand surgery on a Friday and was required to have a COVID test the Tuesday prior to surgery. She did so and was notified she had C19. She had an upset stomach for a few days but that was it. She did not separate herself from any of us during this time. Made dinner, ate with us, slept in bed with me, etc. Recovered fine and no one else in the home contracted C19.

Not done yet, my oldest daughter (17) began not feeling well about a month ago. She many of the C19 symptoms for about four days. Headache, low grade fever, congested, tired. No separation from the rest of the family, eating dinner with us, living a normal life in the home.

My other two children never contracted the virus, as far as we know. My son is 14 and my youngest daughter it's 11. So there it is, those who came down with the virus lived in the same home, no social distancing, no masks yet the three of us contracted the virus roughly two months a part from each other. The masks are bullshit and reminds me of England in the 50's with the smog problem. They admitted and knew the maksk did nothing but implemented them so the public (felt) safe and gave the appearance the government was doing something. My story, end rant and no, I am not getting vaccinated.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Masks are bullshit and I have a sample size to prove why. The CDC says if you care within 6 feet of an infected person you are at extreme risk of catching this scary virus, right?

Back in October I traveled to Jersey, DC, and Maryland for work. During these travels I followed all protocols suggested and believe I contracted the virus from my hotel or food establishment through touch.

Anyway, came home on a Friday afternoon and began not feeling well Sunday morning. Had the usual, low fever (99.6-100.3) lower back pain, tired, foggy headed, congested but no runny nose or sneezing. My wife distanced herself and so did my kids. That Tuesday I got tested and it came back negative so I continued to live my life normally. Wife moved back into the bed and I moved about the home without prejudice. The week continued to move on, sweating, foggy headed, tired, back pain, low grade fever.

The following Monday came and I was not feeling much better so figured I had the flu. Went to an urgent care to be tested for the flu and they ran a whole panel of flu tests as well as COVID again. This test came back positive for C19 with the local Health Department asking me questions about me and my family. "Sorry, I don't answer questions." was my response. Since ten days is the contagious window I was almost home free. NO ONE in my home contracted C19 during this time.

Wait, it gets better. My wife contracted C19 a month and a half later. We do not know how but this is her story. My wife's mother had passed in January and she was feeling blue. She was scheduled to have hand surgery on a Friday and was required to have a COVID test the Tuesday prior to surgery. She did so and was notified she had C19. She had an upset stomach for a few days but that was it. She did not separate herself from any of us during this time. Made dinner, ate with us, slept in bed with me, etc. Recovered fine and no one else in the home contracted C19.

Not done yet, my oldest daughter (17) began not feeling well about a month ago. She many of the C19 symptoms for about four days. Headache, low grade fever, congested, tired. No separation from the rest of the family, eating dinner with us, living a normal life in the home.

My other two children never contracted the virus, as far as we know. My son is 14 and my youngest daughter it's 11. So there it is, those who came down with the virus lived in the same home, no social distancing, no masks yet the three of us contracted the virus roughly two months a part from each other. The masks are bullshit and reminds me of England in the 50's with the smog problem. They admitted and knew the maksk did nothing but implemented them so the public (felt) safe and gave the appearance the government was doing something. My story, end rant and no, I am not getting vaccinated.

Holy WOT, and a boring author to boot. Queue the Zrickety likes and “see I told you alls”.

All I see here is another uninformed, uneducated, and selfish fuck-stain in our society. It’s unfortunate you are not one of those that died and are using that as your eVideNCe.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Holy WOT, and a boring author to boot. Queue the Zrickety likes and “see I told you alls”.

All I see here is another uninformed, uneducated, and selfish fuck-stain in our society. It’s unfortunate you are not one of those that died and are using that as your eVideNCe.
Hahaha, so triggered with facts. I do find it rather comical when the ideas of others are challenged they revert to name calling and uncivilized behaviors. Come at me bro.

Last edited:

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Hahaha, so triggered with facts. I do find it rather comical when the ideas of orders are challenged they revert to name calling and uncivilized behaviors. Come at me bro.

You contracted COVID, your spouse did as well. You were symptomatic for quite a while as the virus fucked up your cardiovascular, GU, and other systems. You come out the other side and say “see I didn’t die, it was all a scam to control you with masks.” Your experience only proves that even with PPE, you can still contract the disease, and maybe our society should take more precautions.... you know, like other nations that are mostly out of the dark on this subject?

This disease could have killed you, it could have killed your spouse. You are lucky and survived with only the long-lasting side effects to deal with. I personally wish it would have taken you out since you are too stupid to see the facts and you’d rather hide in your truths. By dying you wouldn’t be ranting about anecdotal situations and substituting them for empirical data. Then again, what should anyone expect from someone so clearly brainwashed by stories and fear of your sky daddy.

So, just to be clear, I’m not triggered by you, on the contrary I feel sorry for you. Nobody should have to go through life believing every lie they want to believe because the world is a cold and ugly place.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

100% agree.
The guys here don't believe personal experiences or anecdotal evidence unless they hear it from Sith Lord Fauci.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I just saw the thread title. I feel you, man. I live in an entire region filled with Zricks. I did not enjoy it before the pandemic. Now? Fuck these people
LOLOLOLOL
So everybody in the thread is surrounded by 'zricks' and comes here to take their angst out on me???

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
You contracted COVID, your spouse did as well. You were symptomatic for quite a while as the virus fucked up your cardiovascular, GU, and other systems. You come out the other side and say “see I didn’t die, it was all a scam to control you with masks.” Your experience only proves that even with PPE, you can still contract the disease, and maybe our society should take more precautions.... you know, like other nations that are mostly out of the dark on this subject?

This disease could have killed you, it could have killed your spouse. You are lucky and survived with only the long-lasting side effects to deal with. I personally wish it would have taken you out since you are too stupid to see the facts and you’d rather hide in your truths. By dying you wouldn’t be ranting about anecdotal situations and substituting them for empirical data. Then again, what should anyone expect from someone so clearly brainwashed by stories and fear of your sky daddy.

So, just to be clear, I’m not triggered by you, on the contrary I feel sorry for you. Nobody should have to go through life believing every lie they want to believe because the world is a cold and ugly place.

Never made the comment of see, I didn't die. My proof is living within a 2900 square foot home with other infected individuals should have shown we all contracted from one another rather quickly but did not. So the government says wear a mask, will save you from getting the virus, yet my personal experience is contradictory. Find it rather comical an open mind is so far from reach here.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI