GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I'm in Florida. The governor removed all restrictions last month and people stopped doing all precautions in my area, except some of us wear masks. I'm surrounded by zrickety's.
Meanwhile genius in the White House trying to put Leslie Stahl(from 60 minutes) on blast for taking her mask off.

Must've forgot he's repeatedly railed against the masks even after the entire WH got the virus.

#1 trait of hypocrites is having the memory of a gold fish

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I'm in Florida. The governor removed all restrictions last month and people stopped doing all precautions in my area, except some of us wear masks. I'm surrounded by zrickety's.

I guess your governor isn't keeping up with the latest news about the surge starting.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I guess your governor isn't keeping up with the latest news about the surge starting.

When you fire all the people reporting the infections for the state, you can just make pretend they don't exist.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
So someone who doesn't take care of themselves deserves to die? You don't need to wear a mask to help them because they choose to live unhealthy?
I never said they deserve to die.
I'm saying if you live an unhealthy lifestyle, you win COVID prizes.

95gto

Go Kart Newbie
So is anyone else still wondering why the HQC champions went quiet? The president said he took a regiment, yet he still got the virus. And last time I checked his treatment at Walter Reed didn't include HQC but instead included a steroid treatment reserved for those with severe symptoms. So what gives?

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
So is anyone else still wondering why the HQC champions went quiet? The president said he took a regiment, yet he still got the virus. And last time I checked his treatment at Walter Reed didn't include HQC but instead included a steroid treatment reserved for those with severe symptoms. So what gives?
I believe that "what gives" is that he wanted real medicine when his health was at risk. They're all just hoping we forget that they pushed snake oil to make Trump's buddies rich.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I believe that "what gives" is that he wanted real medicine when his health was at risk. They're all just hoping we forget that they pushed snake oil to make Trump's buddies rich.

They know that his followers don't care. At this point, Trump could shit in zrickety's mouth and zrickety would post "studies" saying it was ice cream and tell us all how good it tastes.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I never said they deserve to die.
I'm saying if you live an unhealthy lifestyle, you win COVID prizes.

You mean like going to a Trump rally, contracting Covid and dying?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I agree with Jim, zrick does certainly get misquoted and destroyed a lot. I mean he may be asking for it/keeps coming back for more at this point but damn lol. While his premise overall cannot stand on its own there is some wiggleroom deserved here and there. The world isn't black and white, people.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I agree with Jim, zrick does certainly get misquoted and destroyed a lot. I mean he may be asking for it/keeps coming back for more at this point but damn lol. While his premise overall cannot stand on its own there is some wiggleroom deserved here and there. The world isn't black and white, people.

That's a big nope. zrickety is the one that twists the meaning of every study and statistic he quotes. Just look at the threat title. SCAMdemic. You, Jim and zrickety can all eat a bag of dicks together.

Eric6014

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2 Door 2008 GTI DSG
Herd immunity = many more of us will die. I personally have loved ones who are vulnerable due to respiratory health conditions and it is a constant struggle and source of stress worrying about whether they will be exposed to a carless idiot who refuses to wear a mask. The Sweden plan is no model to follow. If the rest of the world approached the situation similar to the way Vietnam has handled it, we would all be in a much better place.

This is a good read:
https://amp.theguardian.com/comment...vid-economic-growth-public-health-coronavirus