GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
You clearly said illegals get benefits US citizens don't get.

Yes I was talking about what I just posted. And by benefits I mean what I just said about free medical treatment at hospitals. And I will admit that being able to work for cash is drying up since the state cracked down on employers. An example is the Hispanic woman who cleans my house her husband is illegal and is now having difficulty finding work because of the crackdown. He even comes with his wife to help her.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
The fraud in this election is unprecedented.
If it is, it's not party-specific. Here in the bible-belt icon of NC, it's the GOP that's gotten caught with their hand in the cookie jar as of late. Must be tough to be the party of "god," and be a complete skid mark on the tighty-whities of humanity at the same time...

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Yes I was talking about what I just posted. And by benefits I mean what I just said about free medical treatment at hospitals. And I will admit that being able to work for cash is drying up since the state cracked down on employers. An example is the Hispanic woman who cleans my house her husband is illegal and is now having difficulty finding work because of the crackdown. He even comes with his wife to help her.

So you said exactly what I said you said. The reality is you don't understand what "benefits" means.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Wait a minute.....are you fucking kidding us? After all the bullshit you've spewed about illegals you're now saying an illegal comes in your home to clean it? And you're paying them cash non taxed.

Holy fucking shit.

Can't make this shit up folks.

Jim, you've got serious problems.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
So you said exactly what I said you said. The reality is you don't understand what "benefits" means.

When I said "benefits" I'm not talking about an official state or federal program. I mean free hospital treatment is a benefit.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Wait a minute.....are you fucking kidding us? After all the bullshit you've spewed about illegals you're now saying an illegal comes in your home to clean it? And you're paying them cash non taxed.

Holy fucking shit.

Can't make this shit up folks.

Jim, you've got serious problems.

Where did I say that I had an illegal person come to my house to clean? I said an Hispanic woman cleans my house. She is in the country legally. Her husband isn't and I don't pay him I pay her. And I don't pay her cash you made that up. I write her a check just like I do if a plumber, electrician etc come to my house to fix something. Your statement is like a lot of them that attack me. You assumed I pay cash and that she is illegal and I clearly did not say that.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Where did I say that I had an illegal person come to my house to clean? I said an Hispanic woman cleans my house. She is in the country legally. Her husband isn't and I don't pay him I pay her. And I don't pay her cash you made that up. I write her a check just like I do if a plumber, electrician etc come to my house to fix something. Your statement is like a lot of them that attack me. You assumed I pay cash and that she is illegal and I clearly did not say that.
Her husband, an illegal comes with to help her. He's cleaning your house whether you're paying him or not. Fact. And a check is the same as cash, Unless you're 1099ing them you're paying cash. You are what's wrong with this country and the reason America is a laughing stock to the rest of the world.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Her husband, an illegal comes with to help her. He's cleaning your house whether you're paying him or not. Fact. And a check is the same as cash, Unless you're 1099ing them you're paying cash. You are what's wrong with this country and the reason America is a laughing stock to the rest of the world.
Paying a legitimate cleaning lady who has an illegal husband (isn't he legal by marriage?) and saying Jim is what's wrong with the country is quite a stretch, even for you. I realize some posts here are embellished for dramatic effect, but this is going pretty far.
America is only a laughing stock where they play CNN at the airports. World leaders respect Orange Man Bad more than any of you will admit.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG

He occasionally comes with her as I said. I don't 1099 the electrician or plumber either. She only charges $80 once a month and whether or not she files taxes on it I don't know. It's no different than the plumber etc. The rest of what you said is just nonsense.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
He occasionally comes with her as I said. I don't 1099 the electrician or plumber either. She only charges $80 once a month and whether or not she files taxes on it I don't know. It's no different than the plumber etc. The rest of what you said is just nonsense.
Depends - I'd be willing to bet money that the plumber and electrician carry licenses and insurance, which are key indicators that they'll be filling taxes and are openly reporting they are a business.

Does your cleaning lady carry a city issued business license?

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Paying a legitimate cleaning lady who has an illegal husband (isn't he legal by marriage?) and saying Jim is what's wrong with the country is quite a stretch, even for you. I realize some posts here are embellished for dramatic effect, but this is going pretty far.
America is only a laughing stock where they play CNN at the airports. World leaders respect Orange Man Bad more than any of you will admit.

Who? Tolerating someone does not necessarily mean you respect them. Take for example you and Jim over there. The rest of the world tolerates you, but few actually respect. Does that make sense, or should we break out the crayons?

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6

what kind of a hooker takes credit cards?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
When I said "benefits" I'm not talking about an official state or federal program. I mean free hospital treatment is a benefit.

But like I already said, it isn't free for anyone, some don't pay their bill and anyone can not pay their hospital bill.

mac340

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE 6MT
I guess since anybody on here who leans to the conservative side is a crazy Trump supporter the we can assume any of you leaning left is a crazy Antifa supporter and puts on a mask running around with baseball bats smashing and looting because they are "protesting".