GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Areyou still pissed about the Revolutionary War? 🤣

Actually no, as you (USA) seem to be on a path of self destruction...

What I am concerned about is that in new trade deals which started under Trump, the USA was wanting to export loads of meat etc into our country...this previously banned as food NOT upto our standards as it contains loads of chemicals, poor animal welfare, etc which I have previously stated...

Loads of our food regulators, & various food safety bodies etc., etc., have been really vocal about not allowing USA stuff in...so its a "topic" over here in the food & farming industry.

I live in farming country & the idea of cheap USA meat produced to much lower standards to ours, would basically adversely affect our farmers...then there is the same on the fruit/veg side with your lot allowed to use loads of banned pesticides etc....

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5

What I am concerned about is that in new trade deals which started under Trump, the USA was wanting to export loads of meat etc into our country...this previously banned as food NOT upto our standards as it contains loads of chemicals, poor animal welfare, etc which I have previously stated...

Loads of our food regulators, & various food safety bodies etc., etc., have been really vocal about not allowing USA stuff in...so its a "topic" over here in the food & farming industry.

I live in farming country & the idea of cheap USA meat produced to much lower standards to ours, would basically adversely affect our farmers...then there is the same on the fruit/veg side with your lot allowed to use loads of banned pesticides etc....
Can confirm. America is always trying to tear itself a new one.

Reactions: WAP

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

You guys aren't far behind us.

Boris Johnson = Donald Trump.

Sorry, that's just the reality.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Imagine Gordon Ramsey shows up, knocking on your front door

oi u fucking donkey

You're on your own with that mate.......hope you got good medical cover...you'll need it....!!!

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5

Boris is a slick little fucker too. I like how he dances around the media by just acting stupid as fuck. Then there’s that brexit shit, I understand wanting strong borders but holy fuck

Reactions: WAP

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
So in summary, golfdave thinks UK food is better because the organ meats and vegetables he destroys for 7 hours in a pot before pouring into a pie crust are organic, while clearly not understanding that almost every grocery in America also sells organic vegetables and antibiotic free meats. Got it.

I will give credit where due though; Haywards pickled onions are awesome, Crunchie bars are the only packaged candy I will purchase and scotch eggs are genius.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate

He's not so clever, (bit of a twat) but he's not so much a sociopath as Trump, or a businessman with his own plane etc......& he can be voted out by his own party which has happened before to P.M.'s...Plus he doesn't tweet or appear on TV & endlessly spout totally unbelievable Bull sh1t....

so close but no cigar..

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
He's not so clever, (bit of a twat) but he's not so much a sociopath as Trump, or a businessman with his own plane etc......& he can be voted out by his own party which has happened before to P.M.'s...Plus he doesn't tweet or appear on TV & endlessly spout totally unbelievable Bull sh1t....

so close but no cigar..
Underneath, it's the same anti immigration, protectionist, racist BS. Just because he doesn't say the quiet parts out loud and on Twitter doesn't make it different.

You tell yourself whatever you need to feel better though.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
So in summary, golfdave thinks UK food is better because the organ meats and vegetables he destroys for 7 hours in a pot before pouring into a pie crust are organic, while clearly not understanding that almost every grocery in America also sells organic vegetables and antibiotic free meats. Got it.

I will give credit where due though; Haywards pickled onions are awesome, Crunchie bars are the only packaged candy I will purchase and scotch eggs are genius.

Wrong again.....I don't eat organic.....just the basic meat, fruit, veg that I can buy from my local supermarket etc.. It has less chemicals, antibiotics, growth hormones, in it. The chicken isn't chlorine washed & my fruit & veg isn't coated in numerous pesticides which are banned over here.

Last edited:

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
I thought we liked the Brits? Why are we picking on Dave...have the Republicans become our friends now?

I only have some knowledge of Boris but I will take him over Trump anyday

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
I thought we liked the Brits? Why are we picking on Dave...have the Republicans become our friends now?

I only have some knowledge of Boris but I will take him over Trump anyday
Having worked with Brits the majority of my career, Id be happy if I never started doing business with them in the first place. Buncha dave's over there who are never wrong, about anything