GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Bars are weak sauce 👎

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
1635693960459.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
Am I crazy or is the lady on the radio telling all the sob stories about getting vaccinated the same person? I swear I heard it this morning and it was her husband, an hour later it was about her grandpa.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
The whole mask thing is a joke. I understood wearing them for a while but since then it's become a mockery of fake for the cameras.
Virtue signaling...that's all it is. Pretentious at best.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Pleatia

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
GMC, VW Wkendr, mk7
Yeah, there was election fraud by Republicans... both at the individual voter level as well as the former President and his communist Republican conspirators that tried to undermine Democracy. Tell me what Democrats committed election fraud (and don't just give me some unproven right wing BS, show me Democrats... more than 100 across the United States that were prosecuted and convicted for election fraud).

I'll wait...
Only thing is the United States is nota democracy. We are a Constitutional Republic.
You want a two way street, then show me the Republicans that committed election fraud. I suggest that you stop watching the idiot panel and try some independent thinking and observation about what is really going on and how you blindly follow manipulation tactics that you are completely unaware of are being used on your mindset.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Only thing is the United States is nota democracy. We are a Constitutional Republic.
You want a two way street, then show me the Republicans that committed election fraud. I suggest that you stop watching the idiot panel and try some independent thinking and observation about what is really going on and how you blindly follow manipulation tactics that you are completely unaware of are being used on your mindset.
100%