GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
CDC director casually mentioned it. Sorry I'm not going to scour the web looking for a video clip. That kind of thing is not first page google.
You're right, I'm a terrible liar. Because all I speak is the truth.
The media and politicians on the other hand, are GREAT liars.

You're a proven pathological liar, so clip or GTFO.

Reactions: WAP

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Conservative, Constitutional views are considered extremism today. Clown world.

Conservative and neo conservative isn't the same thing.

The GOP has been taken over by neoconservatives, who have moved to the extreme right.

You are no Eisenhower.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
But there are cases of reinfection too. Lots of them actually. And people testing positive months after "recovery". So by your logic, your antibodies are also useless.
There's a dozen ways this is possible. First, the PCR test is not accurate. The guy that invented it said so, especially at the number of cycles they were running. Second, many positives were probably the different seasonal flus. Third, bacterial and fungal infections were widely reported (from masks).
If antibodies don't work, how is there any hope for your 'vaccine?'

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
My wife could only tell me of ONE patient she knows that was 'reinfected.' I don't think it's as common or real as they say it is.
Just another scare tactic.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Do I need to post the pic of a cup of coffee that tested positive, again???
Maybe you remember the piece of fruit and the goat that also tested positive? The case numbers are a joke.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Dilbert's Scott Adams put out a post that he was looking for workplace content. This was the winner. This is what counts for awareness these days.

1621358549568.png

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
There's a dozen ways this is possible. First, the PCR test is not accurate. The guy that invented it said so, especially at the number of cycles they were running. Second, many positives were probably the different seasonal flus. Third, bacterial and fungal infections were widely reported (from masks).
If antibodies don't work, how is there any hope for your 'vaccine?'
I happen to think the vaccine and natural antibodies are effective, but don't know for how long.

If you think the covid tests aren't reliable, then why do you think the asymptomatic, vaccinated positive tests are real cases? You can't have it both ways. You can't argue that the tests that you think are useless prove the vaccine is useless.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Nurses dancing on Tik Tok and people shooting video of empty hospitals...of course they wanted dat 'Rona money.

Pandemics spread, they don't hit all places at once.

You're an embarrassment to your wife.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
The case numbers are a joke.
Nobody ever contacted my parents(70+) to see if they recovered or were still alive. I guess they were marked down as recovered since they weren't admitted to a hospital? I look in one place and it lists 30+ deaths in my city, another place under 10. Hmmm, you mean all this shit on google isn't accurate? lol

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I happen to think the vaccine and natural antibodies are effective, but don't know for how long.

If you think the covid tests aren't reliable, then why do you think the asymptomatic, vaccinated positive tests are real cases? You can't have it both ways. You can't argue that the tests that you think are useless prove the vaccine is useless.
I never said any of them were real. Just pointing out that 9 'fully vaccinated' Yankees tested positive. You can draw your own conclusions.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Pandemics spread, they don't hit all places at once.

You're an embarrassment to your wife.
You're an embarrassment to America and humanity, yet here we are.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I never said any of them were real. Just pointing out that 9 'fully vaccinated' Yankees tested positive. You can draw your own conclusions.

My conclusion is they didn't follow precautions and allow the proper amount of time for the vaccine to be effective.

It's not like roided up jocks are the smartest people.