GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
Another
Useless
Deutsche
Invention

Bought
My
Wife

Screwed
Up
Beyond
All
Repair
Usually

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
FAKE NEWS. I had the COVID in December, and my penis grew 3 sizes.
0 + 3 = 0

Sorry its zrick math in this thread. Your penis size increases were fraudulent and any growth was stolen.

Reactions: WAP

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
If I can put on my (probably red) zrick hat for a moment...
I am currently on an "all hands" webcast for my business unit in my company. Despite the fact that we do not have a single hearing impaired employee and CC is available because it's a freaking webcast, they have a sign language interpreter on webcam for the whole thing. I'm all for disability accommodation, but this is wasteful pageantry. I honestly couldn't tell you if it is driven by company policy or government regulation, but it's stupid and it bothers me more than it should.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
They're not extinct, they're all 16 and dont care about what boomers have on an ancient forum. They go on reddit and tiktok for car repair needs. They go to IG for styling ideas (aka sticker placement)
Don't forget vape pens. They all have them.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I am currently on an "all hands" webcast for my business unit in my company. Despite the fact that we do not have a single hearing impaired employee and CC is available because it's a freaking webcast, they have a sign language interpreter on webcam for the whole thing. I'm all for disability accommodation, but this is wasteful pageantry. I honestly couldn't tell you if it is driven by company policy or government regulation, but it's stupid and it bothers me more than it should.
I always feel like their facial expressions don't match what's being talked about.

cb1111

If it is a private company, then there are zero regulations requiring an interpreter unless it is a meeting open to the public. If, of course, you have an employee that needs it, then you have to provide it as a reasonable accommodation.

Having an interpreter for an in-house webcast is foolish and CC meets most needs.

Your company is either too "woke", they had it for training purposes or they are unsure if any employees need an accommodation.

That said, there are some cases where an interpreter is better that CC, but it is really the responsibility of the employee who needs a reasonable accommodation to say "this is what I need".

A good company will have some sort of an agreement with a sign language interpreter company if needed - but it is beyond stupid to use them when not needed.

goodvibes

Go Kart Champion
I'm just glad he's back to insults. He attempted comedy for a few pages and it was somehow more cringy than the 50+ pages he was just calling everyone a gay retard.
At least he's been giving a great example of "what's wrong with this country".:(