GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
The flag of the old Cinese Republuc is all sorts of weird, so you can list the colors in any order. Hell, you may have some stars in your piss. :)

I just go in geometric order from the bottom up.

Here is a list of countries that use "red/white/blue".

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/countries-with-red-white-and-blue-flags.html

North Korea also uses red/white/blue.:LOL:

Peeing stars would hurt like heck.o_O
They're called kidneys stones and yeah, not pleasant.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I've been lucky to this point in life to never have a kidney stone. I've treated plenty of people with them though. Hope to never have that experience.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1618450809067.png

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
I've been lucky to this point in life to never have a kidney stone. I've treated plenty of people with them though. Hope to never have that experience.
Had one in college, that shit was not fun.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I don't know. Ask the lady on Facebook who said vaccines killed their child when a family member confirmed they were hit by a car.

Usually they just lie to prove their point. When you don't have any facts or science to back up your argument, you're stuck resorting to lying.
The driver of the car had just got the vaccine. 😂

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
I owe @zrickety an apology. There might be something to his fears about the vaccine. I was going through the temperature check station at work this morning and it said that I was only 86 degrees! I was feeling kinda bloated yesterday. I thought that it was just the pizza. Now I’m thinking that I perhaps died a few days ago.
🧟‍♂️

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I owe @zrickety an apology. There might be something to his fears about the vaccine. I was going through the temperature check station at work this morning and it said that I was only 86 degrees! I was feeling kinda bloated yesterday. I thought that it was just the pizza. Now I’m thinking that I perhaps died a few days ago.
🧟‍♂️

It was posted on the internet, so it has to be true. The vaccine is reanimating zombies! Phur has absolutely nothing to gain by lying about this, so that means it couldn't be made up.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
No nightly update from JC_451. Internet mourns loss of the official Scamdemic time keeper. News at 11:00 if we can figure out when that is.