GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I didn't say that Trump handled his businesses well. I'm sure some of his businesses were profitable and others not so much. much. said that I wanted a business minded person as opposed to a politician.

I'm not going to address the Hillary part because I'm not getting into a pissing contest. You'll have to accept that I had my reasons.
Trump isn't business minded though, he is and has always operated as a con man. It would take any reasonably intelligent person 15 minutes of Tarah to figure that out.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Do you vote for politicians that promise to make abortion illegal?
I will vote for anyone I believe will make a difference.just as you.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I will vote for anyone I believe will make a difference.just as you.
And you want that difference to be a ban on abortion based on your religious beliefs, yes?

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Lol, you mean other than the majority of conservatives in political office pushing religious based laws.
And a majority of liberal minded leftists vote for freedom stripping laws and are verbally open about the constitution not being definitive. Let me guess, you are also one who thinks high capacity magazines should be banned.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
And a majority of liberal minded leftists vote for freedom stripping laws and are verbally open about the constitution is not definitive. Let me guess, you are also one who thinks high capacity magazines should be banned.
Leftists. Lol. Democrats are barely left off center in the US.

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
If Biden isn't a moderate to you, then your just a straight fascist.
Haha, you are so lost. He is a moderate? Bahaha, right. You as so far gone you are not worth the time in responding to anymore. Go watch your CNN and drink you "moderate" tea, we will leave the big boy talk to the adults.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Haha, you are so lost. He is a moderate? Bahaha, right. You as so far gone you are not worth the time in responding to anymore. Go watch your CNN and drink you "moderate" tea, we will leave the big boy talk to the adults.
🙄

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
And a majority of liberal minded leftists vote for freedom stripping laws and are verbally open about the constitution not being definitive. Let me guess, you are also one who thinks high capacity magazines should be banned.

This has been brought up a number of times in this thread. Clearly some, including you,
don’t understand the text of the Constitution. It’s funny, in a tragically ironic way, that you state the Constitution is definitive while you evoke the Second Amendment. 🤦‍♂️

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car

Now now, that’s not a very Christian thing for you to say.